3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirius_pM 06.09.19 08:39 pm

Not working installers games.

Folks, all ku. Here's the problem - do Not work files, installers from games, that is everything! But from the games *.exe software and some programs work. Here is a screenshot of the error:

dll downloaded, threw... where not only threw!... In the folder with the installer in the windows folder, system32 folder and some also in Windows which. Also, I don't think it's a virus, because not work even a new installer that just downloaded, or threw friends. Thanks in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sirius_pM 06.09.19

Well, answer somebody!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.09.19

AntiVir try turning it off.

l
litess 06.09.19

I have had troubles with dll . Did the following: reinstalled directx, winrar and other similar software, my planks of RAM sometimes changed. Sometimes helped. Sure if the game schachtel, the HASH is recalculated and if something is not downloaded, then dokachivat.

n
nickSIA 06.09.19

dll downloaded, threw... where not only threw!... In the folder with the installer in the windows folder, system32 folder and some also in Windows which

Zasrali registry. Now dunno what are you clocked. Reinstall Windu.

l
litess 06.09.19

And Yes, almost always this error got out only due to the fact that when downloading a few MB didn't takachiualis, and I cache is not counted.

l
litess 06.09.19

Windu not perestanavlivat will not help

A
Aleks_Boste 06.09.19

Cinerom clean restr, will not help take down Windu

S
Sirius_pM 06.09.19

Yes! Disabling the antivirus helped! And how can he interfere at all!? Avast is the same! All Kaspersky pass.

A
AT_Sagor 06.09.19

Sirius_pM
Ha-ha, funny! On Kaspersky it goes. I do not know about others, but I have it even in a disabled state managed to block any software is questionable properties.

S
Sirius_pM 06.09.19

at_sagor
No, I just reinstalled Avast, and now everything as it should. All friends, thanks a lot. I just do not know?
Special thanks to Sanchez Ramirez, for what first planted the idea!

S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.09.19

Sirius_pM
Yes, Avast is the last time (year around) kink th it became. Avira is a good AntiVir, can try.

PS Glad to have helped.