3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 25.10.20 04:42 pm

Problem with keyboard or control (Genshin Impact)

Hello! Please help me figure it out. Recently I was ordered to live a long keyboard and I did not hesitate to go to the DNS and bought a new, set of keyboards. Budget-like, like a gaming keyboard, the Esprit K18.
Everything seems to be nothing, works, only the pressure of the space sucks - you need to press the key right to the end, otherwise the press does not work. I play gi, and then my 4-year-old son came up to me and asked me to press the keys. What kind of daddy am I if I refuse my own son? At one point he pressed the FN button while I had one of the WASD buttons pressed and as I understood it, these buttons were swapped with arrows. It was easy to return the location of the buttons - once again to press the FN's any of wasD. But, I noticed that my anemo-character stopped making skill at the touch of the "E" button. More precisely, it does it, but as with the usual pressing on E, without pressing the key. Then I took Amber and tried to drop the bomb (made on the letter "E") and realized that the clamping was not working properly. It has become very short, although sometimes it turns out to be complete or almost complete.
And I don't understand, or is it a keyboard flaw... I don't think there was such a thing as a week since the purchase... Or the FN did something else that I didn't disable.
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 25.10.20

soulfox
Instructions from the keyboard to help. If not bundled up so on the site.

s
soulfox 25.10.20

walkris
The instructions show the combinations with FN and I tried them all. I took the keyboard to the DNS Sersis under warranty and bought a new one with the expectation to return it in a day/two when they exchanged mine in the service, as I was not given anything temporarily, allegedly they have nothing to replace.
And the new keyboard works fine, although there is also a FN. At the same time I got a call from the service and was told that my keyboard works on the computer without problems, checked on counter 1.6.
By the way, I also before handing over to the service checked the clav on the cop:GO and the problem was revealed immediately. When you press the TAB, the scoreboard with the score of the teams blinks. In GI also by the way when clicking TAV menu-wheel blinks. It's all right on the new club.
I don't even know what the hell it is. The keyboard driver was deleting it and it didn't help. In general, it is hardly a problem of this game, perhaps there is some connection with the antichit, if it is here.

s
soulfox 27.10.20

The problem has been solved. It's not clear how.

M
Maria66666666 29.11.21

soulfox
Hello! I ran into exactly the same problem right now, also on a new keyboard. Can you tell me how to deal with this?

G
Guest 01.06.22

ive noticed a similar problem... i havn't been able to aim albedos e attack of stay rolling as sayu... it is also a pain for some certain quests that require you t

G
Guest 01.06.22

i have noticed a simlilar issue. holding e whiles trying to roll as sayu doens't really work. and or throwing an item like placing albedos e attack.. its all very short.. i dont get what the issue is.