3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 25.10.20 04:42 pm

The game squirms, prevents you from making screens (Red Dead Redemption 2)

It's simple - the standard windows 10 tool for screens and video from the screen does not start at all, the screen flickers a couple of seconds, and that's it. I also tried to walk it! and I've been waiting for it for a long time - it doesn't work either. Making screens through a built-in photo mode is not an option. Who's got it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Az_Az 25.10.20

LunarEquestrianOriginal64
Built-in photo mode, or NVIDIA Ansel - this is me, you can still try Fraps

L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 25.10.20

Az_Az
I was leaning towards the fraps, like it was a long time ago, the campaign will now have to go again, so I want to record performances in the theater of San Denis in 4K, or seen from the tent on the fire at night. I have never seen such amazing views even at sunset in GTA V. Thanks for hinting.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

Fraps probably won't be able if api volcano mode
so it's probably left to the bandiks or anything from amd and nvidia
after the prt sc button doesn't work (in 10 it kind of has to save somewhere that pictures) and some regular media. I had some kind of problem, and I was just making black screens.

s
sakimi 25.10.20

Write down via OBS

G
GIBAY 25.10.20

Try to screen by putting the game in windowless mode

w
walkris 25.10.20

window mode or window mode with a frame

s
sakimi 25.10.20

I'm a screener.
Pt them can be opened photoshop and normally stored, these PDRP files

L
LunarEquestrianOriginal64 25.10.20

I'm screwed, now I'm going to Uzsel, thank you for the advice. Now there is another problem - I can not figure out how how many skins, meat, and other junk handed over to the butcher. There's a list somewhere that says how many skins he's got, how many food is left for the camp, and all that? Also, if I give him just a corpse, let's say a vilorologist, without refreshing, he'll divide it into camp meat, and craft skin, or will he just go missing? I'm just tired of dragging the carcass of some deer on my shoulder to get covered in blood, and wait for the rain, not wash in the bathroom.

E
Ely Maze 25.10.20

I personally use Gecata by Movavi 5 for screens in games

S
Shadowclonejutsu 25.10.20

button - print screen, then open - paint and press ctrl'v .... always and everywhere works