3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
l_DeGon 25.10.20 04:43 pm

After a month of using wind, friezes begin

Constantly, after a month of used vinda, friezes begin, a long loading of the world in many games. A complete reset or reset helps. What is it forgetting? There is always free memory, and nothing superfluous uses the processor.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.10.20

l_DeGon
And with pests (Viruses) in this situation how?
Checked?

a
antonrogov 25.10.20

If there are a dozen, then it by default includes a lot of unnecessary stuff. It is worth Googleing which services slow down the wind and disable them on the U. As well as all superfluous and unnecessary, print dipnetcher, for example, superfetch, telephony and the like. Recently, only dealt with the long loading of wind, managed to speed up the download from 5 minutes to one, just disabling some built-in information collector about installed programs. In general, you need to google and search specifically on your computer. You will be helped in this by a task manager and a resource monitor.

S
Subaru MotorSports 25.10.20

l_DeGon
Try Windows 10 LTSB.

l
l_DeGon 25.10.20

Ryazancev
Not. I know how to distinguish suspicious files from regular ones, the more I download only games and programs (3ds max, Visual Studio, Blender, zbrush, etc.)

l
l_DeGon 25.10.20

Subaru MotorSports
There was a Win 10 home license, and 2 days ago installed 8.1 . I decided to ask just in case. Two years of this was, had to do a full reset every 1-2 months.

I
InboxM 25.10.20

l_DeGon
It's not just the viruses. Windows needs to be cleaned, from extraneous junk, cache, remnants of updates and so on. Check disks for errors, make defragmentation, clean the registry from excess junk, disable the antivirus for the duration of games, try to make a clean download of Windows, ie without downloading unnecessary software. These are standard measures to address such nuances.

l
l_DeGon 25.10.20

InboxM
How can this be done? I've heard that defragmentation can't be done on ssd.

I
InboxM 25.10.20

l_DeGon
There are no standard Windows tools on SSDs.

n
neoandpha 25.10.20

Worth checking the auto boot: a combination of Win keys (the button between the left-handed Ctrl and alt)