3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polyhedral 25.10.20 04:43 pm

Goes to the desktop after 10 minutes of play without error. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

win 10. Seeing rtx
Without declaring war, without error codes, the game is simply cut down to melt, as if it did not turn on.
permission changed. Graphoni twisted.
was originally launched on dx12. I'm going to try the volcano.
Antivir turned off.
Admin's rights included.

what it takes to do it so you don't throw it away.

before that, he had solved the problem with the saves. knocked out the game on the prologue, did not have time to generate a safe. in the end, I loaded the safe from the playground where the stupid prologue passed.

What do you do with these departures? how to lie down, not playablely even a baby (
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sakimi 25.10.20

-ignorepipelinecache

p
polyhedral 25.10.20

transition to the volcano, did not change anything.

sakimi
What are you talking about? I don't know what it is.

N
Neron Clavdius 25.10.20

polyhedral
Read the first post from the hand from where I downloaded

p
polyhedral 25.10.20

Neron Clavdius
I had to raise the story, and reread a bunch of comments, because the trash is there and since the 19th year, but the advice to turn off the Internet and change the date, did not handle the situation. (

S
SergeiYars 25.10.20

polyhedral
so there patches come, on the game torrent, I mail 2 days on 2 letters,such update if there is such a mistake, the first day of the first letter was about the patch just about departures ... There you have to download, this patch and somewhere in the folder with the game to shove, well, and start the game first, read them all the details written should be

C
Cude 25.10.20

Refresh the mallard. The empress has already laid out two fixes. I had the same thing, but after the fix, the flights stopped. The game is stable.

p
polyhedral 25.10.20

Thank you all for the answers, updating the tablet to the latest version helped. 👍