3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeDrA 25.10.20 04:47 pm

The hardest test (Batman: Arkham City)

This means the test, in scrum mode, from the main menu, or the fight, or the quiet elimination of the enemy.

Now playing, in a content-loaded ordeal, in Wayne's armory mansion, it's a peep, just a brain takeaway. There in 3-4 rounds such a crowd of commandos with knives, bats, that it seems that the whole room is moving. In the 4th round of the slaughterhouse, as if you are a pig, and you 30 butchers with machetes go ... Played for Robin, scored 43,000 (1 place - 60,000), in the 4th round, barely saved his ...
I overplayed the fight, scored 40,000, was not as diverse as the first time, missed, a couple of absolutely unnecessary blows, but already want to sleep. That's how it was. All settings on EXTREME, 11 direct, physics - average. And of course, the fight with a woman cat, where without it ...

47 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 25.10.20

It's not hard at all. scored there much more than it should be in 1 place. You better play in the carnival joker card play. there for the first place a million need. I have 3 lamas 800-odd thousand

D
Dr.Love 25.10.20

RGC
3800 000?? How many punches did you score?

R
RGC 25.10.20

Have you tried playing it? there levels stuffed with combs, and for these levels give time and points. About 200-plus combos are strap glasses. I had somewhere 530 combos. I'm up there in the rankings at 1st place so far 3,875,000 sort of

D
DeDrA 25.10.20

RGC

Come on lie, 530 combos, there are already on 50 non-explosive combinations on you three gopniks in armor, with shields, another man 5 with stun guns, with knives bats, ninja crowd, there is no trace of all, when the stun gun does not put anything but from the back and the attack will not block it. Until I see the video, how you scored at least a million, I will not believe it! Even in Wayne's mansion, against the crowd of special forces, in the 4th round can not stand without damage, still some dr from the crowd pokes with a knife or just at a flash of lightning on the hare will miss.

R
RGC 25.10.20

I don't know, I don't know, I keep track of everything) I don't want to prove anything, I'm there in the 1st place. Nick CoolAGB, you can check if you have a licensed version at all. I can give you some good advice as I deal with broniks, shockers and shields. Stuff a few combos, when they burn yellow then you can perform a special. so that's against shockers and shields I use to disarm and destroy, against the brones on E there is some kind of technique, kind of called instant finishing. That's how it is. cheaters hate and in no way relate to them, believe or not your business. I've never lost my way to Wayne's mansion. train on the carnival joker map in a stuffed combo

D
DeDrA 25.10.20

RGC

The video is posted from Wayne's mansion, if you are not a robot, for one combo there to pass at all is not realistic, given that in the 4th round with the thirtieth special forces, all with weapons almost, half with knives, the damage from which you do not block, and while dodging, the chain combo will be interrupted.

R
RGC 25.10.20

What can I write down? Fraps videos have an unrealistic lot of weight

D
Dr.Love 25.10.20

RGC
I've got robin to score two hundred, made a combo for 200, but right there lam does not give.

D
DeDrA 25.10.20

RGC

Fraps write a video, then through the muffy maker squeeze))

S
Shake619 25.10.20

I'd like to play DLC !!!
DeDra
Half with knives, damage
from which you can't block, but for now
dodge, chain combo
you'll interrupt."
The chain is not interrupted! It's up to you to carry out the attack and that's it! And how does Robin's style differ from Batman??

o
oldman| 25.10.20

Uh. Well, carnival made me generally furious, as 4 times in a row I combo knocked out I went out, but the mansion Wayne ue with ease pass without a single hit on me, I always first of all take out those who are in armor, and then when he is alive you can accidentally hit it and combo disappear, and knives and shockers already as soon as began to play, no fight could hold without a spit in the face. I'm just getting it.

R
RGC 25.10.20

DeDra
Enough of you and a screenshot, here's catching Wayne's mansion, passed perfectly. do not believe, as they say well and do not))
PlayGround.ru

D
Dr.Love 25.10.20

Exactly, you can break the weapon.How much easier it became that))It was unbearable just because.

S
Shake619 25.10.20

I understand that the usual cards have forgotten everything.

R
RGC 25.10.20

Dr.Love
I play on a club and a mouse, like 2 or 3 times the maximum levels got and then lost

D
Dr.Love 25.10.20

Only Batman can go to the campaign.

S
Shake619 25.10.20

DeDra
I saw your fight for Robin. You have a tactic not to ahti:$ why do you immediately as the opportunity to use the finishing, even on the ranks of opponents? Better wait for the numbers red to become)) and against opponents with knives blunted, although maybe you were worried about the fact that the video was recorded? :) and stun should be used more often. Or is it so uncomfortable on the cloud? (I play on the controller) well, in general it turned out not the best way, without offense ;)

R
RGC 25.10.20

DeDra
And by the way, knives can be counterattacked as, just a little more complicated. you have to get used to it and it will be as easy as the usual counterattacks. you can even do so that after this counterattack instantly knock out the enemy, so I do

R
RGC 25.10.20

Dr.Love
Oh by the way, I'm just for Batman and chasing)

D
Dr.Love 25.10.20

RGC
I ate more than a million.
Most infuriating never you hit, and when you dude stands behind you and you press a machine gun counter-strike, and he freak was not even going to hit.