3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya 1998 25.10.20 04:48 pm

The problems of the hacked version (Mortal Kombat 11)

All 11 people who downloaded the hacked version of Mortal Kombat had an unpleasant problem: Almost all the content in the game is unavailable, due to the fact that almost all the activities in the game are in sync with the N'R servers.
I decided to create this post because there are many people on the Internet who are trying to find a solution to this problem, including me, but there is no sensible discussion of this topic anywhere.
(I use a repack from Hatab)
To begin with, the answers to the most frequently asked questions on this topic:
-------------------------------
1- Can I download saves where everything is already open and use instead of my own? - No, the game will tell you right away, "The saves are damaged";
2- Is it possible to open content with any Unlocker? - No, at least now, because all unlocker available now are for online versions of the game. Perhaps, a little later, someone will create and for the hacked versions, but at the moment - there are no such, checked;
3- Are there any cheats on the tables that can be used to do the same? No, I did.
-------------------------------
Perhaps, in time, there will be some repack, where everything is open initially, or craftsmen will make a special Unlocker, but unfortunately, the last two days of searching on the Internet have not yielded anything.
Share your ideas and thoughts about it, and maybe even - you will find a solution. In that case, tell others about it.
P.S.: I hope people here are adequate, and there will be negative exclamations like "Black, buy the game and don't worry, pirate-stink" etc.
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 25.10.20

yes, any adequate person immediately knew that the repack mc11 will be cut into zero, as there is almost everything you need and it will help only if the developers themselves remove the binding, and there is no sense to wine

K
KUBASIKUS 31.10.20

It's a shame, but okay. If you save in the cloud then it's still impossible. censored............