3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flasher01 25.10.20 06:28 pm

All the games are flying out

I have such a problem, all the games fly out. They fly both pirate and from Stim, no matter how demanding they are. But if you put a limit of 60 frames then a little demanding games like Ks go do not fly out. But here are games like THE GTA in 20 30 minutes fly into the blue screen and the comp reboots. Comp new r5 1500x and gtx 1050t. asrock ab320-mother. Bp put from the old PC. But then he took a new and the same flight. What can I do?
69 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 25.10.20

Flasher01 wrote:
... she took the RAM from a friend with one bar for 8 ( I have 2 to 4) and the games did not fly out. i.e. the problem in the operation is most likely...
Drive each of the bars with a memtest. If any errors are found - change the module. If one tests are normal - test together, in those slots, as then will be used in the system.

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

SonyK_2
I get it, I'll check it out this morning.

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

SonyK_2
I checked the operation both individually and together. There were no rules of error.

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

S
SonyK_2 25.10.20

Flasher01 wrote:
I checked the operation both individually and together. There were no rules of error.
I don't know how well this program tests, I talked about MemTest86. Which I use, works without os - threw on a flash drive and run from under BIOS, or UEFI (at the end of the test can save on a flash drive file with results).
Something like this:

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

SonyK_2
Checked on mt86, the same, no errors.

S
SonyK_2 25.10.20

Flasher01 wrote:
Checked on mt86...
Which version was tested: 5.01 (2013), or 5.31b (2020)?

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

SonyK_2
Checked 2020 5.31b. I understand I needed another

O
OkGo 25.10.20

TestMem5 still checks the RAM very well.

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

OkGo
The new operative tested two tests to the problem in it

O
OkGo 25.10.20

Flasher01
Sounds more like a driver problem.
IMHO, it is better to demolish the system, take a clean image from the Site of Microsoft, and then roll all the missing drivers. And according to the results to write here.

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

OkGo
That's what I did yesterday. Took a version with Microsoft. It's still the same

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

There is no clear reason or time to depart. I can play at least 5 hours without departures, and I can take 20 minutes and take off

l
longerr2007 25.10.20

Flasher01
What wind? Did the wood on the chipsets the family went with the mother?

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

longerr2007
Winda 10 pro 64. I don't remember the wood, but I don't think there was any

l
longerr2007 25.10.20

Flasher01
Never install a driver for devices from a small-scale.
About memory: you said that someone else's die worked without problems.

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

longerr2007
On the mat the board show maintain frequency 2667/2400/2113 my RAM frequency is 2666. Another operating frequency (which was replaced) frequency in 2400.
Departures are strange. This afternoon, the game was flying out in half an hour. In the evening, the comp was used for 3 hours in GtaO and about 2-2.5 in other games, departures were not for more than 5 hours.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.20

Flasher01
There is a chance that the RAM or swap file is clogged and the games fly out. I also have a Ryzen 5 1500X, only a mother on the AH370 chipset

S
SonyK_2 25.10.20

Flasher01 wrote:
Checked 2020 5.31b. I understand I needed another
I tested this version of RAM yesterday: I didn't notice any external differences from the same old one, except that I became more stable - the previous one (5.01) sometimes hung during the test in multi-thread mode. Advised not this program, and MemTest86 ...
Spoiler http://www.memtest86.com/download.htm
... but it has new versions that work only under UEFI, and after a "run" can create a report (above in the post there is an example). The only thing that now has become disliked in it - released only as an installer for USB drive (previously it was possible to download the .iso-image and extract from it the necessary without installing on a flash drive), and when installed it makes it non-working (at least it was, as I do not know now).

But, as it seems to me, it is not necessary - if protested several programs and errors have not revealed, the case is most likely not RAM. If the flight takes the form of BSOD (blue screen), you need to see what causes it. You can do this for example: set up the wind to store the report files during departures...
Spoiler
... and then download the BlueScreenView program...
Spoiler http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
... and it can be used to look at what caused the error on the mini-daddies files that are stored in the C:'Windows'Minidump folder.
SpoilerMa screens:

From the program's website:

F
Flasher01 25.10.20

SonyK_2
Recently, there have been no flights to the blue screen.
Bluescrenview is there. Previously, departures were with errors netio.sys and ntfs.sys. all the ticks are worth it, so if there's a blue screen I'll say