3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 25.10.20 06:29 pm

What happened to Siegfried? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What happened to him after the dissolution of the order? Became a witch hunter? Or is he in prison? Or maybe even banged? What do you think happened to him? Or maybe there is any information in the game about this.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saloknir 25.10.20

I killed him in the first part.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.10.20

I've got it sticking out.

N
NightHawkreal 25.10.20

Most likely died in battle.

B
Bupycop 25.10.20

art1my
sort of in the note mentioned, in addition to Stone Hearts.

d
dimakozhanov 25.10.20

Siegfried most likely died somewhere between the finale of The Witcher 2 and the beginning of The Witcher 3, there for six months, remembered something, in Hearts of Stone, when he found the remainder of the order, which began to prepare/trade drugs, during a dialogue with their leader Geralt mentioned Siegfried in the past tense, as if he were no longer alive.

Z
ZlobnyDed 25.10.20

dimakozhanov
I don't think so. He asked something like, "How would Siegfried feel about that?"

Z
ZlobnyDed 25.10.20

In short, according to the logic of things, after the dissolution of the Order Siegfried began to smoke, drink and got a security guard at a paid stable

W
Wild Rider 25.10.20

Siegfried survived. In the "stone hearts" you can find an ad that mentions his name.

a
art1my 25.10.20

Where's the ad?

p
predator999 25.10.20

In 1 witch there were 3 variants Siegfried alive/dead or became a grand master, but on this the developers as usual put yourself know that not to fool your head with the transfer of saves.

L
Leha Tatarincev 25.10.20

Siegfried is the same as Yorvet.

f
fitk 25.10.20

Wild Rider
The ad is the name of Siegfried de Leve when this name is Siegfried from Denesle

A
Alexander_Vesker 25.10.20

fitk
At the time of the Wild Hunt knights of the flaming rose make drugs (fisstech?), we have to find their bases and destroy, in the end we find the last (secret refuge), in which we find a bunch of knights who make drugs and their current leader, the exact beginning of the dialogue do not remember, here is from the information I found on the Internet on the quest (the quest is called "Rose on the red field"):

"In the cave, which serves as a refuge for the failed knights, Geralt will meet with Ulrich, the main antagonist of the mission. He will tell the witch about what happened to the Order of the Burning Rose after the events of the original game The Witcher. When the third war of the kingdoms of the North with Nilfgaard began, the ruler of Redania Radovid sent most of the Knights of the Order to the front line, to fight with the conqueror. Many lost faith in the bright idea in battles, even more and did give their lives, fighting in a war not intended for them. And what was the disappointment of the surviving knights, when in "gratitude" for the merits of the Order, Radovid dissolved it. Those who did not dare to cross the king, he turned into witch hunters, and the dissatisfied were expelled or shackled. Ulrich and his comrades had to flee in order not to share the fate of the latter, and the trade in fiststech and robberies on villages and caravans were the only way for them to survive."

After Ulrich's story, there are three options to choose from:

Frankly, I don't care. Geralt will speak sharply about the history of Ulrich and his pack, saying that the committed robberies will have to answer.

And you've become a gangster? The Witcher ironically asks Ulrich what Siegfried from Denesle would say about it? Will he be surprised how Geralt knows the Grand Master of the Order?

Congratulations. And I say goodbye to you. The witch will express complete apathy to the activities of Ulrich and other apostate knights, and will try to leave, finally comparing the "Red Knights" with the infamous Salamander gang.

As a result, Ulrich will remember Geralt - it was he who killed the master of the Order of Jacob (from the first part, who was in such silver armor, I do not remember, they kind of manipulated Salamanders) and pounced on him along with the rest of the order. We kill them (I already had a pretty high level for the guys that did not miss, before with one crossbow bolt killed) and on this the history of the Order ends.