3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KilimanJaro 25.10.20 06:30 pm

There's no Henri in the Cartouche catacombs, what's the problem? (Dark Souls 3)

In the catacombs I can not find a knight Henri, for the quest devastated.

It seems that all the conditions have been fulfilled.
5 tags of darkness
Level 99 devastation
not cleaned
After the murder of the deacon's boss of the depths seems (who splits or treads ) in the Temple of Fire talked to Henri and Horati

But they don't exist.
went on, brought down the suspension bridge, went down, standing in front of the gates to the Old Demon, but Horace and Henri are nowhere, maybe in front of the deacons in the locations on the swamps need to do something? I just put out the flames there, and I didn't clean the location.
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
JanKox 25.10.20

Henri must stand over the dilapidated bridge, if it is not there, the quest is slogged.

B
Brotello 25.10.20

The people behind the illusory wall and there are two dogs down there where the covenant is. How do I kill them, I've died 40 times. Dogs are the same as on the bridge of Iritila, only smaller, and damage cause a ton of hellish.

r
ri.ar2011 25.10.20

For the first time in the catacombs he/she will be near a long staircase on which a ball of the undead rides and after this meeting he/she will wait near the bridge

K
KilimanJaro 25.10.20

there's no one there, not at the bridge with the ball, nor at the dilapidated bridge, apparently flogged somehow

J
JanKox 25.10.20

Brotello
I killed them with great difficulty, lured 1 and jumped down the stairs on the head)) (kick from the top)

D
Devilor 25.10.20

Brotello

Q
QUlCK 25.10.20

Brotello
Try to come there later with a more powerful weapon or lure one of the bow. I killed you like that.

B
Brotello 25.10.20

The problem is, I can't jump from the ladder to them, the joystick from Boxing 360, I press everything and don't want to, just moves out. Already 100 dead, each of their stroke takes off half of life at a health level of 1400, here he is Dark Souls XD

B
Brotello 25.10.20

Forgot, thank you all for helping!

s
siame 25.10.20

Brotello
Don't go down.

S
Sectos05 25.10.20

KilimanJaro
Henri will appear in the catacombs after you kill Horace in Izalta.

S
Sakichi 25.10.20

Brotello
Well, I took a ring with a sleeping dragon and one dog I lured well and rather simple enemies.