3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadim717 25.10.20 06:31 pm

The problem with the multiplayer (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello comrades,problem such,bought a game with a girlfriend to play online together,but ran into a problem.
We play with two comps at home connected to one router, the internet speed is decent, about 300mb, the router is also not from the cheap tenda ac 1200, the provider of rostelecom.
The problem is, we can't go into each other's session, we've been loading for a very long time and at the end of the day we're making a mistake of 2,7140,000.
Changed the mask of the network, opened the ports well and all that wrote support, in the end did not help, removed local data of the user, also did not help, the only thing that helped is I bought a proxy and put on pc, then I was able to go into the session to a friend,But we can only play in the open mode type of fishing and hunting, if you go on a mission in some kind of , then at the end of the mission we get no money or gold or experience, or just endless loading, if anyone can do something to help, help.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 25.10.20

vadim717
I can offer two options, but both will require an infusion of money:
1. Buy white IP
2. Connect the second internet to the apartment
Naturally, both options are not 100%, but the first is quite possible to try. Like a month to pay 150 rubles and if you do not succeed, then disable.
Well, so only those can answer it.
In this case I can only wish good luck)

L
Lex-one 25.10.20

vadim717
Try the option with a drink.
Good example touch vpn, easy and fast connect.

v
vadim717 25.10.20

VPN stood ghostvpn, the same, took a day to test, as well as with a proxy.

v
vadim717 25.10.20

Kirill22092
White ipi, uh, well, I think that's the point that the ipi is the same and the comps, but in gta5 it didn't get too bad, and here it is.
And when I play with a proxy, aipi another shows me at least if you look through the proxyfire.
Tech.support told the ports to open, I checked, they are closed, here I suffer with them, open, unsubsc up.

v
vadim717 25.10.20

Maybe I didn't say it right, I don't want to be misleading, here's a screenshot.

v
vadim717 25.10.20

v
vadim717 25.10.20

Can the discord on top of the game become a hindrance?
Maybe he's blocking some port.
I've just been fighting this for four days, I don't know what to sin :)

K
Kirill22092 25.10.20

Feofan1
Feofan1 wrote:
Russia has a top speed of 100 Mbps
You don't want 800 at RT?

vadim717
Alternatively, you can try to temporarily distribute the Internet from your phone to pc and see how the game will work.
But for some reason I think that the Rocky limit the game with one IP, but I will not say

v
vadim717 25.10.20

Tomorrow I'll try to take another note, go to the neighbor, try to come by, if everything will be OK, it will somehow make a circle.