3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nononame 25.10.20 06:31 pm

Can I ban my ps4 for a generated card?

Created a Ukrainian account to play CoD Mw2, but the card was not tied. After watching the video on YouTube, I decided to create a generated map. I added it to the Ukrainian account and took a free probe for 14 days. The card was immediately deleted from the account. Then he pissed and deleted the account from the console.

Tell me, can my console be banned for this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nononame 25.10.20

The site said that the cards are fake and generated by accident.
I didn't pay anything from that card, it was only needed to take a probe of the dog plus.

L
Lex-one 25.10.20

Rieden
Of course they'll ban it.

N
Nononame 25.10.20

Lex-one
Why?

N
Nononame 25.10.20

Will the console or account be banned? Lex-one

K
Kokoprime1991 25.10.20

Rieden
That,that not to grab the ban, you need to act quickly - as soon as grabbed the game, YOU need to untie the card ... exactly the same situation when subscribing to PS (now)... If you use the PC launcher program, those should not soar because there trial 7 days, if the original from the flat, be ready for the ban.

N
Nononame 25.10.20

Kokoprime1991
Thank you for the answer.
I untied it just a minute later, like a tenapped.

N
Nononame 25.10.20

Kokoprime1991
And yet, ban the account to which tied the card or the console itself?

K
Kokoprime1991 25.10.20

Nononame
Do you have a PERSONAL card? Can you 100% prove that YOU own it? If not, I think the answer is obvious.... You so want to know whether you will be banned or not ... - do not untie and sit wait, and who knows him can 50 to 50 and you will carry ... I'm reinsured...

N
Nononame 25.10.20

Kokoprime1991
So you tied the card through the console and there was no ban?

K
Kokoprime1991 25.10.20

Nononame
I will no longer respond to your messages... you apparently with your head do not be friends once the first time to understand not able, all luck.