3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dora468 25.10.20 06:32 pm

Sharing thoughts about the game (The Sims 4)

We all know that the development of sims4 has begun.
36 Comments
Sort by:
G
Groksodroyd 25.10.20

I think no, and how did you know about the 4 parts, how did the source from which you learned about part 4... And you think yourself: "In the twilight," "Career," "World of Adventure," "Modern Luxury", etc., how many addons have been released already, and probably Sims 4 is just an addition!EA decided to stop at Sims and began to release addons to it ... I'm all!

C
Chernaya Vlastelinsha 25.10.20

What's there sims 4 Electronic Arts until all the money sucks out of Sims 3 about 4 and the speech will not go

I
IGOR SG-1 25.10.20

Information has long been reported about the fact that sims 4 domain is registered!

G
Goren 25.10.20

And my sister told me that somewhere she saw that there will be the next update with the animals

D
Dora468 25.10.20

About sims4 I learned so -just typed the theme sims4 in Google and went on links.with IORVET agree any company tries to make the maximum amount of money on its product.

w
werdry 25.10.20

About "press" Sims 3 can give 2 (!) examples from the history of EA:
- Exit The Sims 2 with still live Sims Makin' Magic
- Exit The Sims 3 with still live Sims 2 Apartmant Life
New Sims comes out steadily a year after the last add-on for the previous one (well, except for Sims Stories and other heresy). But the view resembles a neutered UG, because we are all accustomed to tons of bells and whistles: places to travel, apartments instead of houses, tons of items ... And each next Sims is distinguished by the best engine, but at the same time the singing of the achievements of the previous part.

Compare at least "public houses" (xD) in "Moving to an apartment" and penthouse-in-skyscrapers in "Sumrks". Sims 2 in this respect vomits 3rd on rags.
And in general, where did the City of Magic from Sims 1!? And then realize the same favorite magic, but in a circumcised-Ug form ...

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Sims 4 did. But, as history shows, 70% of players will wait until 2-3 addons and a couple of catalogs are released.

Personally, I laughed very much when we were solemnly presented with "star-star" in "Twilight". Laughed, recalling the penultimate addon to Sims 1. Where it was necessary to fill the stars with difficulty to fill on a beam, and not met a couple of people - already 3/5 Superstar)))

v
vsem76 25.10.20

3/5 Superstar)
+1

D
Dora468 25.10.20

Yes werdry, many probably agree with you.But I want to think that the transition to sims4 this will not happen. After all, EA doesn't even economically disappoint sims fans again. So that hairstyles and clothes could be created inside the game, this idea is not mine, but I fully agree with it.2 The maximum possible feeling of the volume of objects .3 In SIMS3 a limited number of body positions, movements, I want in new games this was more. Do you have the image of the perfect sims? I treat "stardom" calmly, but the popular love for vampires do not understand and I do not see romance in all this.

D
Dimanesson 25.10.20

It would be great if you could make a sim by processing photos.

w
werdry 25.10.20

Dora468, the image of Sims did not change from the first part. Changed: the review (now you can look at any angle - to turn the camera you can use the mouse instead of the control buttons), the graphics have become better (but with the preservation of style)... nothing know-howy.

Ideally, it would be nice to resurrect Sims 1 with all the addons - supplement (! - supplement, not demolish all the and do in a new way, stepping on the same rake - !) the second and third parts. Or just make the first with all the addons up to makin' magic inclusive, but with the Sims 3 engine.
Nightlife, Hot Date - Relationships (very little has changed, for example added woohoo in photo booths and Jacuzzi).
Pets were a fun addition. What's in the first part, that's the second.
The seasons are frankly not havatet.
As well as the "University" supplements. Boarding school is different.
Doing business in Sims 2 was much better thought out and done.
Travelling to Sims 2 was much more fun: greetings for each country, their dances, magazines of achiok...

I'm not saying Sims 3 sucks at Sims and Sims 2. I'm saying they've already tried the game twice, killing the previous part and starting from scratch with no experience. And then they present the chips of the previous upgrades as revelations from above and a miracle of miracles.
And all for the sake of translating to a slightly better schedule.

D
Dora468 25.10.20

And my acquaintance with sims began with the third part .To say that the game I liked- not to say anything. I don't say anything about sims1. Someone dreams of prison and brothel, and I'm about my maiden ... I want an addon fully dedicated to dance. Making sims from photos is a great idea! Everyone would be happy about that, and I'd create Jude Law and Kim Kardashian in the game. Recently I read somewhere that the average age of the majority of players - 35 years.

_
_Dizel_ 25.10.20

Sims 4 will know exactly and speak much better than the previous parts.

D
Dora468 25.10.20

Diesel, I also want to believe in it.3 years to develop, during this time you can come up with a lot of new and interesting, take into account all the wishes of fans and create a new masterpiece! By the way, recently on The Tube saw a video sims4.There behind a cute fat man running around in black and holding a stick with a crystal. It's a joke, of course, but I REALLY LOVE, I repeat, that's just so real characters.

_
_Dizel_ 25.10.20

I don't know, but I feel so good that sims 4 will be super))))

d
dave9 25.10.20

yes EA are afraid to make the game more real in all areas, as they may lose a couple of million of their young fans. I read that many people just like this cartoon, and do not want reality.

O
Odin iz nih 25.10.20

I don't know, I don't know. Now more and more schoolchildren are on the schedule.
And I-I, old-fage, would not refuse to play sims with excellent and realistic graphics, but the gameplay itself - to leave as it is. Just all the magic stuff is not necessary - let everything be as realistic as possible, without affecting gameplay. Although, about the brothel and the prison - I do not mind, let the "paints" be more adult.

T
The bride of a wind 25.10.20

I agree with magic. Yes, and I want public institutions to become finally normal, such as a commission or laundry, well, or as in the second part, where you can move freely. Still made to be able to swim in the sea, as in Sims 2, there is a plot with a piece of sea can be bought. In my opinion, the more real the game, the more interesting it is.

O
Odin iz nih 25.10.20

And yes, I forgot to add that it would have been a very realistic city. Something, like Liberty City from GTA 4, just smaller, of course.

G
Grand Theft Aero 25.10.20

Microsoft has released an app for X360 that will scan you and give your appearance to your avatar. That would be cool if you added this to Sims 4.
By the way Sims 3 pets will also be with the support of kinect, maybe there it is implemented?

D
Dora468 25.10.20

Until recently, I was terrified of this idea to put in the game of his doppelganger.But recently on the site IMHO saw a sim, this is one of her last works ... Is HE !!!!!! I want to create myself in the game. I don't want magic in the game either. In general, dividing fans into age groups is a wise idea (I read about it in one article.) Want schoolchildren cartoons, let them be in games for their age, want adults to be more realistic - please.