3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GressKG 25.10.20 06:32 pm

Strong Armenia (Rome: Total War)

Friends, there's one question. I remember my father playing for the Roman, he went to Egypt and found ANEDI there.
I have never seen Armenia develop like this. Does anyone have a save or a screenshot of how Armenia has evolved into a similarly strong power. (It was the year 2007-2010, rim clean with the disc)
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 25.10.20

GressKG
I met this option more than once, at the middle and high level of complexity. Since I play with an open card, I can describe the development of such a scenario.
1. Most often it happens when Armenia starts a war with Persia and after a couple of moves Seleucida attack the Persian city of Souza. As a result, the Armenians will get Fraaspa and Arsakia. When the Seleucids reach the general's detachment in the areas of Hatra or Seleukia, the Persian city of Sakia (in the most important right corner!) turns into a rebellious one. Apparently because of the general's absence. Then Egypt starts a war with the Selevkids armies of both countries severely thinn, Armenia attacks Egypt and begins to capture the region through Hatra, Antioch, Sidon, etc.
2. The second option met a couple of times. The beginning is the same - The Seleucids besiege and take Souza, the war begins with the Persians. The Armenians take the rebellious Fraaspa, then attack Pontus and take Sinopa with Mazaka, and can take the rebellious Ankira. A Greek detachment from Pergamon attacks Sarda by unleashing a new war. As a result, while the Selevkas are waging war on two fronts, and the strong Armenia captures Tars or Antioch - opening a third front. As a result, the Seleucids are killed, Armenia itself attacks the Egyptian Sidon or Jerusalem and further to Memphis.
There are no saves, alas.
If you want to see how the scenario develops, turn off the fog of war...

G
GressKG 25.10.20

airstorm
Thank you so much. I'll check soon, it's very interesting)) Thank you again

a
airstorm 25.10.20

GressKG
Have a nice game!....
P.S. If you are lucky, you can see a rare scenario of the Scythians' development. While you, as the true son of Rome, are riting yourself with the Gaul, the Scythians are taking over Dakia and Germany with a quiet boot... ;)

G
GressKG 25.10.20

airstorm
One more question. Which faction should it be done? I noticed that AI has a dislike for the player faction, development scenarios will obviously change)))

a
airstorm 25.10.20

GressKG
I watched the scenarios of Armenia's development when playing for Yuliev, Macedonia and... if I don't confuse Carthage once. The scenario of Scythian's development was observed when playing for Spain and only once.