3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_PivPav 25.10.20 06:32 pm

How to know the IP of any server (SCUM)

I don't know about you, but I often have a problem with a friend when one of us finds a good server, but the second one can't go there anymore, because: He can't find this server in the list of servers, neither by name, nor in the search for keywords, no way! And in Steam, as we know in this game, you can not, neither call a friend through the system of invitations, nor look at the information about the server.

What to do in this case?! And here's what...

When any of you are on the server, you need to wind down the game and open the Task Manager, go to the Performance tab and click on the blue write-in Open Resource Monitor. Then you need to go to the Network tab, deploy the TCP-connection panel, and find the SCUM.exe process in the Image column, where the Remote Address box will have an IP server and a port in the Remote Port field! After that, they need to combine the colon and pass to a friend in this form, n-r: 176.57.168.3:28202 A friend will only have to open the Networking game in the main menu and insert the IP server in the field Connect to the IP address and click ENTER

Believe me - it is easier than again and again to look for servers, each time to create a character anew, to run to the settlement and to check the presence and quantity of loot. Well, you caught the chain). In other games, this too can be done, for example in Insurgency: Sandstorm - Steam does not always correctly give out information about a friend's server and then this method also comes to our aid.

It's easier to keep a list of favorite servers, just add them to a text document and, if you wish, make a short description, so as not to get confused in this pile over time, because it must be admitted - in both of these games, the list of favorite servers works through the ass. In SCUM, sometimes it does not have any server, and in Insurgency being on the server, you can no longer add it to favorites.
0 Comments
Sort by: