3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaksKov409 25.10.20 06:33 pm

Help me find the components

I want to change my processor, but since for a long time nothing did not change needed and a mother with a posture.
Advise what to take. I have a 1060-by-3GB video card. I would like another full hd monitor. Budget 25k
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 25.10.20

MaksKov409
1) Ryzen 5 2600 - 8 thousand p.
2) Motherboard on the B450 chipset, the usual ATX format that you will find in the range of up to 7-8 thousand. The cheapest options among ASRock. But at the start they were very swore because of various problems. Hz, has changed now or not.
3) RAM: you need to watch the availability of goods in the city where you buy. Two modules of 8GB each at 3200 MHz. For 5-5.5k you can find bar from Patriot. That's a lottery with a memory chip maker, but it's no cheaper.
4) You can fit here and the monitor, but it is already difficult. We're going to have to save on maternal and RAM. A normal monitor for FullHD is difficult to find cheaper than 8-9 thousand. And this very much beats the overall budget of the assembly. And then you have to sacrifice the processor from the word altogether. It is not worth putting something at the level of Ryzen 3 1200.

L
Len4ik00N 25.10.20

you can instead of 2600, take 1600AF: the performance is almost the same, but the price of the latter is significantly lower (if the sales do not impudent)

R
Ryazancev 25.10.20

OkGo
Len4ik00N
Here you advise, and then with friezes in the games, too, will advise how to treat?
Yab instead looked at the R3 3300X (4 cores 8 streams) or R5 3500X (6 cores simply). Or until he decides to buy the new APU on the monocrystal, not on the chips.

d
darkpromo 25.10.20

or maybe it was worth your current grid to write

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

I'd take a kurusin 1700, mate fee under it on x370 and there's actually a memory of the peck-bake 32gb 2 bars but it's the current the most skinny and the 2666mhz dobos. actually the cooler that took me 28-9tr
and in a smaller way to optimize the assembly I would not because it can quickly turn into a pumpkin and become a waste of money in my understanding.

O
OkGo 25.10.20

Ryazancev
Budget 25,000 for all the upgrades. Which is not enough with the current course.
Much depends on the city, but often R3 3300X in stores is a decently expensive. In St. Petersburg sometimes up to 2k the difference comes. Although prices are constantly jumping, here you need to have time to choose the moment. If there is an equal price, then yes, why not take the R5 3500X? But at the moment it is 2k more expensive. And it's hard to shove it into the budget.

About Friezes: well, so the people and on ryzen 3700x catches. Yes, if the problem comes up, then it will have to be solved. Someone's problem was solved by changing the power scheme, someone's RAM settings, etc. But even the last generation of Ryzen did not give a guarantee that everything will work perfectly out of the box.

Well, new processors on the monocrystal - it's good, no one argues. But it's all about the budget. And the first 3-4 months of these new processors will be expensive. Again, you'll have to pay extra for a fairly powerful built-in graphics.

Alternatively: generally give up even thoughts about the monitor and buy r5 3600.

L
Len4ik00N 25.10.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
Here you advise, and then with friezes in the games, too, will advise how to treat?
It is possible)) - soon I will sit on such a thing. It's the budget and the prices that decide everything, not just the net performance. Although I'm sure you know it.
For example, I have a situation in stores now: 1600afe (trey) - 100 bucks, 3100 (boxing) - 125, 2600-135 (trey) and 155 (boxing), 3300X (boxing) - 150, 3600 (boxing)- 210, 3500 X- eyes not particularly caught. Shortly before the release of the 3100/3300X, 1600F cost the same, but only in the box version and with 3 years of warranty; 2600 saw for 125-130- also boxing (I just took a friend then), for the rest I do not remember. After the release of reviews for new prots and their entry into sale, prices for old models jumped sharply (in places more than 30 dollars). Given the "stability" of the dollar and the peculiarities of preparing our stores for festive "sales", I believe that it is better 1600 af in hand (even friezing) than 3300H on the shelf in the store)) But this, of course, if there is a real need to take parts at the moment and there is no possibility to expand the budget.

R
Ryazancev 25.10.20

Len4ik00N
1. Buying BOX is not a reasonable solution.
2. There is a lot of experience of appeals to me for help with the dispersal of memory on the zen (1 and 1) all this is connected with friezes in certain games. Unfortunately, even a good memory acceleration does not completely remove this problem.
3. This problem is completely cleaned up only by the zen 2 (3000th series). With adequate system setup, no acceleration.
It just seemed to me that a person needs a cheap non-frising interest on the budget platform Pure for IGR, not for study and work. And at the moment there is no possibility to drive to Dotka or KSka on 2600-1600 strained strains without friezes (The Games are actually much more, which are poorly optimized for multistream, and more demanding for good performance on the core).
I hope I made the comments clear.

L
Len4ik00N 25.10.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
I hope I made the comments clear.
I've even decided, just in case, to reconsider my choice. The only thing that I don't quite agree with is the first point. There are situations, with which quite frequent (judging from personal experience), when boxing is a better option, if not the only one.
For the rest, I will write only that our thoughts with each other do not contradict: you have written why it is better to take this or that iron in terms of performance and known problems, I - why this option can (or have to) be pushed aside. I am sure that the TS has received enough food for thought.