3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holerik 26.10.19 03:38 am

the quest \"In the footsteps of the prophet of quinoa\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a problem in the quest In the footsteps of the prophet of quinoa, help the first group of builders, which arhitektorom. Kill the bandits, but the job is not counted! The guides saw that the bandits 6, and I have respawned only five. What could be the problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mixapvnz 26.10.19

try to boot before this quest

M
Mixapvnz 26.10.19

I just passed the game and saw a lot of bugs had after every 10 minutes of saves to make on F5

r
roskomnadzornyy 26.10.19

playing the pirates was not a single bug

V
Vladimir2307 26.10.19

Hot-headed
Just find a sixth bandit, look at the minimap.

H
Holerik 26.10.19

Vladimir2307
I'm still coming around already swept the bandit, no! Workers go to places and do things, and the architect is sitting on the cart and veridic.

S
Sportklass 26.10.19

carrs
I agree, I also passed pirates at all not a single bug, hmm only just noticed the guys on licenses suffer strange

D
Darvayne 26.10.19

Hot-headed
Thugs 6 and 7. XS where the 7th goes, same trouble. Started over, looked, 7 bandits, apparently primarily 1 to the elven ruins. Generally if you start first bug treated.

k
kolinzu 26.10.19

where and from whom to take this quest? and then I stumbled on the second group of the prophet quinoa, without beginning, incomprehensible essence quest

D
Denai 26.10.19

kolinzu
After the quest about cows flying open it anymore

i
ibiza83 26.10.19

to start from the beginning.specifically, a cow dollop or after the request of a contractor in your career?I did..the trouble with quinoa((is Golovenko, sad hand points into the distance((sorry beautiful location was the sense of accomplishment is missing.for all the blood and wine is not a critical bug.

A
Albus 26.10.19

Oh, also the problem with the first group, there is only 3 bandit, for videoprohozhdenie saw them 6-7 people.
Where else I have gone I do not know, have downloaded several times from the contractor, and without it tried to find a group, and reloaded to another location, all to no avail.

Can anyone solved this problem? Anyway I think you can get around it.

a
arinr 26.10.19

In the game it happens. NPC-s are not loaded right next to Geralt. Often this happens with the innkeeper. You just need to not immediately engage in battle with the bandits, and some time to run in circles... Like a bloodsucker from stalkeresque joke...

p
pulmax90 26.10.19

Ha, I have none no

F
Fureo 26.10.19

pulmax90
also no thug T_T

M
Mark Yan 26.10.19

And I have bandits 7, but one is immune.