3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gamer23 25.10.20 06:37 pm

Queen

Let's throw the shit away. Let's talk about the gods!
And the main god, Fredddy!
Well, it's enough that one of their songs was recognized by the music association as the best song of the last millennium. That's how it is.
118 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imenem Ostashkovca 25.10.20

Yes, that's good. One of the groups of my childhood.

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 25.10.20

Is this a mast show he's? If so, I absolutely agree. The greatest song and singer is just super, sorry for the blue...

g
gamer23 25.10.20

HIMMEN
Bisexual.

Pacan
In general, it is considered the greatest group. And the best song of theirs is considered to be included twice in the Guinness Book of Records and recognized by the music worldwide association as the best song of the last millennium - "Bohemian spread"

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

By subju:
The attitude towards the group is neutral. It's not particularly sausage, but sometimes I can listen.

P

Yes? Well, that changes things dramatically!!! :-)

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

But by the way straights, bissexuals, blue have one very pronounced difference from each other.

P

Okay, no flood. And still it is a pity that the soloist died. It struck me that he sang so well when he was already terminally ill.

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

Well, apparently talent doesn't die.

H
Hapuga 25.10.20

I don't really like them, but I respect, after all, a great group. (I'm a fan of the Seppelins and Deep Purple)

R
Redrick 25.10.20

The group is the greatest, deserves immense respect and love at all times! I don't care about the soloist's orientation - he was a great and extraordinarily talented man!

C
CutToSleep 25.10.20

One of my favorite bands. I have almost a full discography on my disk. Favorite songs to list for a long time, so it is better to list favorite albums: queen II, A Night in the Opera, A Kind of Magic, as well as almost all the others :-)

S
Smeh Smeh 25.10.20

Wee a ze chepiens mai freyend

I

Norm, there are hits

T
The_Dude 25.10.20

Norm)

V
VerniteTrusy 25.10.20

It's cool!

K
Kotyara 25.10.20

They seem to have 7 hits.

I

even more

K
Kotyara 25.10.20

What else?

-
--Endryu-- 25.10.20

Funny band, often on my favorite radio wave it spins.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 25.10.20

Are they on the radio? Really gods...