3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miga777 25.10.20 06:40 pm

They've banned the account. (Forza Horizon 4)

Guys help us. A couple of days ago blocked online in Forza. A couple of times the money was spinning 1.5 years ago offline and did everything according to the rules. I doubt that after all these years they suddenly decided to do a cleaning. And they don't say anything concrete. I'm more confused about what a modified account is and the possibility that I might be confused because of it. I didn't give the account to anyone. The support service wrote, they banal template uns off and do not say anything concrete. I asked to name the specific causes and date of the violation and they disappeared and now ignore. I heard that if you buy a new copy of the game and start a new account, the problem will not be solved, because everything is tied to the iron of the computer. But in the near future I plan to put a new percent and a new mother. The old will remain only see-, operative and ssd. I'll have a new wind on it. In this case, will they ban it or can you safely create an acc and buy a copy and play again? Thank you in advance for the advice.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Hops 25.10.20

miga777
And what do we have to help you ???

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.10.20

miga777
Create, twist, catch again ban

m
miga777 25.10.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
A couple of times twisted, when even with the series was not familiar, which regretted, because the money is really easy to earn. I didn't think the game would drag on like that. There is no more desire to twist.

m
miga777 25.10.20

Mr Hops
The advice, of course. Once again the question: I heard that if you buy a new copy of the game and start a new account, the problem will not be solved, because everything is tied to the iron of the computer. But in the near future I plan to put a new percent and a new mother. The old will remain only see-, operative and ssd. I'll have a new wind on it. In this case, will they ban it or can you safely create an acc and buy a copy and play again?

N
Nikita Markin 56 25.10.20

miga777
Yes, you do not need to buy a new forse, you need a new acc xbokh live to create

m
miga777 25.10.20

Nikita Markin 56
Can I go in more detail? The support service assured that it would be lost if there was a new account. Ok. And as a game then tied to a new account. If that I play on the PC.

m
miga777 25.10.20

Nikita Markin 56
Ip need to change?

N

miga777
I'm in f.3, I'm on the back of a cheat. Acc banned, created a new in the hbox live and a game on a new nala play. I see it all over again

m
miga777 25.10.20

Nikita Markin 56
I did it all. The game started again. The prologue has passed, but when the game is already thrown on the map, there is a gray screen and the game flies out (((The most interesting thing is that the game on the old account flew out when trying to pass high-speed sections and drift zones.

N

miga777
operatives are lacking

t
timati123321e 19.11.20

miga777
You write a full config, operative-sort-vidyusha

D
Dima15071993 16.02.21

if banned, change some hardware of the laptop computer, changed the hard drive helped, a
new account, first bought a pass checked then bought the game

U
U1traMagnum 03.01.22

Correctly banned, you need to cheat less.