3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex 25.10.20 06:46 pm

Throws at launch... (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4)

When you start throwing and writing graphics, he's going to have some shit.

Help!
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
METALOLOM 25.10.20

Not bullshit, but Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 was unable to initialize the graphics engine. I have the same stuff... Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m
mihasik 25.10.20

dudes are the same shit with a graphic error, I don't know about you, but I got this game cut. I don't know, I can't do that because the fool told me that everything was fine, that I was playing with her. Probably it is not completely rewritten to the disk. I don't know at all!!!!!!!!!!.

L
LUCIEFER 25.10.20

This cotton wool is because of the vidyyuha or something in the iron. But the map engine is not supported at all. The kid had the same cotton wool with a 16mb view. He changed his computer. The P4-2400 with the Geforce FX vision is all right.

m
mihasik 25.10.20

Yeo.................
If it's true, it's very x.. I've been sweating on this game so much!!!!!!!! pancake even bought discs on their blood, and here is such a lather. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

m
mihasik 25.10.20

BOYS, DON'T RUSH TO THROW YOUR VIDUHA INTO THE FORTS. DOWNLOAD NEW WOOD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE LIKE MINE! AND ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anton 25.10.20

But where to find these wood?

S
Sem-x 25.10.20

I swung wood from the disk, and it all went.

s
smile 25.10.20

In short I had the same thing, and the seller said to put the driver different. I'm having a demo disc of which magazine installed and everything is OK:-)

P
Pups 25.10.20

Folks you are all wrong!! It's not the fault of the species and not the wood! It's just that your cd has to be in the seat during the game launch, if you can't keep your seat for a long time, just swirl it with Virtual CD-ROM.

V
Vlad 25.10.20

Well, you're a smart belly button, we're the only ones here brakes, man, no one guessed ... People, I've had this game going, I've put some game and the end of it, no more is going.

D
Dimok 25.10.20

Guys look for firewood Detonator 45.23 on the site Driver.ru, they weigh eight or nine meters. For 98/Me and 2000/XP, they are different.
When I set myself all worked

J
Joss 25.10.20

Brrrrr... I had such trawls. ... and the disc is not sliced ((patom bought another disc, kind of earned ... but there was another problem when trying to enter San Francisco (in a career) it asks Default text? I click YES... and I'm being kicked out of the game... that's life drama. help anyone as best they can!!!!!!!

M
MJH 25.10.20

I downloaded this detonator, it still didn't help. Others play my CD, and I can't:. And drive inside... it is gratifying that the disc for 8 rubles was purchased by :)))

P
PlayGround.ru 25.10.20

nVidia Detanator XP/2000!!!!! everyone was playing my CD too!!!!!!! And it's all gone!!!!!
PLAY N 70 (2003) where the GTA is pictured!!!!!

L
Leonid 25.10.20

I have CEL 1.8 512DDR ATI RADEON 9600 PRO 128MB should go jost, the comp has not long updated made a bet on the vidyukha!

A
Artur 25.10.20

Everything you say doesn't help!
I was rocking a detonator, and a 9b earcote with a patch - all poh! When you run, it took off and it takes off!
Iron I have good, axis - win2ksp4
:( What to do?
I really want to play it!!

G
Goriasha 25.10.20

Yes Yupa is more.... I understand everyone....
The first launch was normal. everything played perfectly, then after the restart of the system, there is no screensaver active ... immediately download and throws away... but.., what's most interesting is, I tried on 3 OS (XP, 2K, 2kServ) all the nonsense. Once installed on another OS, it does not start.. I didn't read any of these trawls. Many have....
but how does he read something???? What a nonsense... thought the problem in the registry. and the key changed and deleted all records. It's a squel...

S
Shkiper007 25.10.20

I don't know why I throw me out when I go to San Francisco. Help the plis

M
M_a_F_i_O_z 25.10.20

I have the same problem, why isn't there a solution?