3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SergeyKrasnov 25.10.20 06:47 pm

Where to find purple-level weapons? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

I can't improve the rifles to MK3, because you have to disassemble the purple-level weapon. Where is it guaranteed to be found without problems? Half of the island has already been climbed...
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argos Dalarion 25.10.20

Re-scour the bases for boxes of loot, wale sentinels and wolves somehow purple and fall, plus, if the money is enough, buy in the store weapons and disassemble.

S
SergeyKrasnov 25.10.20

Argos Dalarion
There are no purple weapons in the store :( Money is enough...

Maybe the purple starts to fall out from some level of player? The game does not explain this moment.

A
Az_Az 25.10.20

SergeyKrasnov
Yes, he starts to fall from some level, I don't remember exactly from what. In general, until the level of gear is not pumped, put the highest level to its overall level, and then you will begin to fall, and later, somewhere from the 120th level will begin to fall gold.

S
SonyK_2 25.10.20

SergeyKrasnov wrote:
... Maybe the violet starts to fall out from some level of player?...
So it is: depending on the level - on the lower more often fall green objects, then blue, purple, yellow.
Spoiler

S
SergeyKrasnov 25.10.20

In general, the game does not report it, on this experienced way found information. Purple things are starting to fall massively at about 72 levels. And yellow - on the 110th.