3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seldor 25.10.20 06:47 pm

Help you choose a keyboard

Good time of day
I've been using membrane keyboards (and since they don't live long) there's been a question of replacing the keyboard with a new one. I want to take a mechanical keyboard (to understand what kind of beast is such) Take dear do not want, because with the mechanics of the case did not have, and there was a question of what not expensive mechanics can be bought, please offer their keyboard options not only branded, but also with AliExpress.all sps for attention.

found on the expanses of AliExpress keyboard called
1.MOTOSPEED CK104
2.MOTOSPEED CK108
3.havit hv-kb432l
and now we're going to take DNS-type stores, etc.
1 Redragon Usas
2 Smartbuy RUSH Carbon
3 Jet.A Panteon T5
4 DEXP Black Sword
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.10.20

Seldor
Deshmana mechanics very quickly have problems because the most important thing in such a clava ISASTICH (switches). It's going to be a good one. But spending money on Chinese copies of Cherie (Germans) is not particularly reasonable.
Either do not take because quickly gl down, or immediately take the clav on normal switches.
Read to begin with
https://geekboards.ru/page/mechanical_switches_v2
There's a little bit about "Chinese."
https://infotechnica.ru/vse-chto-podklyuchaetsya-k-kompyuteru/o-klaviaturah/vse-pereklyuchateli-mehanicheskih-knopok/
I like the mechanic. I'll be indignant.
But in your case, maybe even not yet, you should change the shilo on soap.

V
Vaipen 25.10.20

Already that year I have been a kluva from smartbay. Bought in the DNS for 800p. For this money to get a stylish black club with lights and mechanics, dak in general a gift.

R
Ryazancev 25.10.20

Vaipen
Be nice, verify.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.10.20

Seldor
Highly recommended by HP Pavilion Gaming 500, I was extremely pleased. Bought because of the inexpensive price, but the klava is very pleased. Very pleasant pressing and buttons feel monolithic.
Seldor wrote:
I use membrane keyboards (and since they don't live long
Tell this to my KBS-26, which turned 10 this year.
Vaipen wrote:
On the mechanics
It's clearly not on the mechanics (the keyboards on the mechanics start at 3000rub.

V
Vaipen 25.10.20

Ryazancev
ABRAS
Duck, I'm saying I took it a long time ago. The membranes don't live that much. Well, xs, maybe a membrane, but clearly high-quality. In the time I've had it, I'd change two or three budgets.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.10.20

Vaipen
Any membrane keyboard lives longer than any mechanical one, so the keyboard of such a low-quality manufacturer as Smartbuy is still alive with you. The membrane keyboards are still used in military and space electronics due to wear resistance, but they do not provide such a tactile response as mechanical keyboards.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

ABRAS
Like the speed of pressing at the membrane faster due to the lack of mechanics !