3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iorsh 25.10.20 06:48 pm

Random departures (Detroit: Become Human)

Who had such a problem: you can play sometimes calmly, go 1 chapter 2.3 can even, and then on you, stop the frame in one place and that would not make the game will not go further, and stupidly fly out. Who came across and how did you decide if they decided?
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 25.10.20

iorsh
Have you noticed this, do you have a license or a repack?

i
iorsh 25.10.20

Protocol10
Repac

P
Protocol10 25.10.20

iorsh
clearly, on the license did not notice this, went the whole game without departures in 4k and ultra settings

i
iorsh 25.10.20

Protocol10

O
OkGo 25.10.20

Protocol10
iorsh
Got just a random hang in the scene with the interrogation of an android in the police station.
The CPU load suddenly became 100%. Before that, there were no problems at all.

License, steam. Everything fits the system. Drivers are also the last. After all, something was not completely finished during porting.

P
PawwwelS 25.10.20

people, does anyone know what music is called in the intro, when a toasty caru is lucky from the store or Marcus on the piano plays hope? recorded the sound of the game, but there's extraneous sounds

O
OkGo 25.10.20

PawwwelS
Looks like an excerpt from Kara Main Theme.

i
iorsh 25.10.20

OkGo
It's not clear about the game.

M
Marsj 25.10.20

iorsh
For 3 days did not have time to pass the game ... Get in there urgently)

i
iorsh 25.10.20

Marsj
and I have no desire to pass it quickly, on the day of max 6 chapters pass.When I missed a lot of good games in 3 years, it's hard to play the same whole day.

S
StormX07 25.10.20

iorsh
From overheating the Nvidia graphics card you can use Vertical Synchroimpules (Adaptive)

i
iorsh 25.10.20

StormX07
Thank you