3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghostwolf 25.10.20 07:23 pm

4 quarry tickets (Fallout 4)

Spoilers!
Tell me how to pump water in the location of the quarry ticket, pump repair, the man says it is necessary to the backyards to close to increase the craving. How do you do that?
16 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 25.10.20

At the edges will be visible bubbles. 2 on the side of the pump, the other in the opposite corner of the pump.

g
ghostwolf 25.10.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
bubbles is a passed stage, then what? There are crayfish, x kill, old man gives 50 caps, and the water is not gone? On the idea it should pump out and he says that it is necessary to redirect the flow, to increase pressure, to close the backyards of some. Or is it all a snuggle?

S
Sprintin 25.10.20

ghostwolf
I'm going to be a good man, too! But if you wait, it doesn't! I guess we should dive and gly!

g
ghostwolf 25.10.20

Sprintin
I dived, I looked, I didn't find anything, he knows shit.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 25.10.20

ghostwolf
Basically everything. But maybe after a while that will change. I can see, it's been a long way since the beginning of the game.
UPD: So I went back there, and there the raiders and the water was pumped out.

Spoiler

g
ghostwolf 25.10.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
Thank you very much for the clarification!

S
Sprintin 25.10.20

You wanna PUNCAKE
Ok! We'll know.

N
Necassalmor 25.10.20

In the wagon just above the pump there is a holodisk in which a certain raider describes how she tried to run the pump, but she was strained by the sounds that were coming from him, and she sent a newcomer there. By the way, there is also a sledgehammer mentioned in the text which she tried to crush the nuts, this sledgehammer is at the pump. Naturally, after some time we meet on this lock the same raider, whose holodisk is in the wagon. By the way a little further than the pump there is a shaft of the elevator, you can press the button and rise the platform with a small pound

A
AmayakAkapyan 25.10.20

A couple of days after the pump is repaired, the water is pumped out. Loku is inhabited by 15 about raiders (psych, scavengers, critters (one by the way legendary) and Sally himself who asked to fix the pump, after uniform stripping you can find a couple of pieces of armor (not power) and that's it. Loku by the way can be safely cleaned even without going down, with enough rounds for a long-range rifle.

F
Fedor1986 25.10.20

And I have this dude who hangs out about a career does not give a quest at all, I try to talk to him, he responds with simple phrases and everything, the dialogue is not highlighted, tried by day, night, in a tuxedo, etc. heck crocro

f
forkiller 25.10.20

After about 2 game weeks accidentally passed there, I see, there is no water, raiders hang. He took a freak to the head, then, along with Presston, did a close sweep.
Fedor1986
And in a tuxedo why?)

D
DungeonmasterZZ 25.10.20

forkiller
Tuxedo charisma adds. 2 if I'm not mistaken

f
forkiller 25.10.20

DungeonmasterZZ
Oh, yes. No, there's this Sally, regardless of the level of charisma, the quest should give. But sometimes because of a bug, it just blunts

F
Fedor1986 25.10.20

Another bug. It's the fourth quest.

I
Intolerant_ 25.10.20

ghostwolf
You just have to come to this location after a while. The water will be pumped out.

M
Marat g 25.10.20

There was a problem with Ticket's quarry. Closing the valve in the Power Armor T45, which can be obtained when rescuing the miniman, fought off the crabs, received an award. It's been about 2-3 days and the water is worth! Is it really because of the power armor and I broke the game??? Was it really necessary to swim???