3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DagonDevilHunter 27.10.20 06:03 pm

What happens next? (CPSC, spoilers, assumptions) (Devil May Cry 5)

So, in the run-up to the Special Action, the autumn bouts of THE CPSC are beginning to escalate. Let's not get into the and start.

1. Why is Nico the daughter of Agnus? If we remove our kinship with Agnus, nothing will change. In general. Absolutely. But, if we remember that Agnus created the gates to hell (through which even were able to charge the expedition to hell for the fragments of Yamato), it is reasonable to assume that Nero will ask Nico to recreate the gate, who, if not her? The kid will clearly tear down the tower from the fact that the family, which he has just managed to find, hangs out in the lower world without him, and without the opportunity to return. I would bet that the return of my father and uncle would be the idea of a fix for Nero, which would make Kyrie fall, and that would result in the boy's moral fall. After all, he's got shit in his genes. Especially with such force, from which even Vitala fell into the sediment.

2. Actually, where does Nero have such relics? Magic to pull out of your pocket such power - it's strong. Like a grand piano in the bushes. And this is a racial-Buryat genius game, in which there can be no simple assumptions. Strong emotional experiences? Then why didn't he pull the trigger when St daws took Kyrie in four parts? The kid had a tantrum, more than a strong emotional experience. So something has changed in Nero. By the way, an interesting observation, at the moment when Vital takes away Nero's hand, she looks inactive, the kid was clearly surprised when she lit up. And how does the half-dead Vitale tear off the demonic hand of a creature that has destroyed a rather strong demon, Sanctus? I suppose that Nero works on the principle of "the more demonic around, the stronger Nero himself". I think it's a good theory. And if you add that Nero will want to get into the lower world ... Mmmmm... Paver on the maxims. After all, he just never been in the lower world. And accelerates on the relics just during the invasions of demons.

3. Many resented that Vitalik had become a smile, not a cold-blooded machine, as before. And so, today I crossed the 3rd part and I can say that Vitala is what it should be. And I will say more, if Nero had not intervened in the course of the battle of the brothers, no one would have died anyway. Vital does not want to kill Dante, his goal is just to protect his brother. That's why he wants to defeat Dante, and it's important for him to win, not kill, a very serious childhood injury, he could not protect in childhood (the conversation of Riesen and Dante near the fruit), now he is trying to protect his brother. Unsuccessfully. How can you protect a brother by being weaker?

So why the smile? And let's remember Vitali's movements in the plot.
Divide the human and demonic Yamato. Human in V, and demonic in Riesena. It's like the good and the bad. At the same time, Dante said that there was something human left in Urizen that was destroyed by a fruit. And the projection of the house of The Sprardovich clearly came from somewhere. Let's say that with Urtsion there was Vitali's malice and his dark features, which were erased by the fruit. There's a pure demon left. Which was mixed with a clean WE, IS THAT Vitali's nightmares (family) were not absorbed into the new Vitalushu (although the trailer is THE SE where you can call Vi with familiars... Let's put that down so far). As a result, we get the same Verge from the 3 parts, which is not tormented by Mundus, but at the same time is much more adult. Looks logical. Or it's the CPSC that makes everything so logical.

In general, discs, interesting your opinion.
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 27.10.20

DagonDevilHunter
All I can say is wait for a new part. But as the game's future has already been said, the future is hazy.

K
KriStreK 29.10.20

JoKeRD07
Why foggy? If the sales are great.

D
DagonDevilHunter 29.10.20

JoKeRD07
Given the hysteria of the community on Vitala, the future is more than clear. The main thing is not to overdo it with Vitalik in future games, otherwise the MMC series will turn into another successful product.

V
Vaipen 29.10.20

Most likely Nero will find some pedonocosoophilomycon and open the gates to hell, in order to pull Dante and Vital. Or maybe a crossover from the cigarette butt universe will be muddyed.

B
Bola1695 23.07.21

I'm the only one interested in how Virgil got out of Hell? Even in this state, he held out for so long. And at the expense of the power of Nero for me is debatable. He rushed into the battle when the brothers were already at the limit of their strength and normally so patted each other.

K
KIBERMAX 23.07.21

Bola1695
Well, if you count according to the 1st part, when Dante defeated Mundus, then rather Virgil freed himself from the shackles of Mundus and a portal to the real world was opened for him, something like that, but I could be wrong.