3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syzygy 27.10.20 06:04 pm

Where's everyone? :( (Unreal)

Sabge, sobsna. Where are you?! In all forums just an unprecedented lull, no one writes for several days. What is this? What is this? Where are the fans of Unreality? Where did you all go? Did the whole crowd go into hibernation?
19 Comments
Sort by:
E
EDDISON 27.10.20

No no have fallen in (:

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.10.20

Yes, let's get in there.

E
EDDISON 27.10.20

0_o

A

Hit the gyrla... :)
- aftar quotes, I know who you are)) And the enemy... forum you made a mistake ;) you at UT2004

S
Syzygy 27.10.20

Well, something really happened, you can't get anyone to call it, and some of them just disappeared.
Of course, the session is on the nose of the non-koreans, but not at all. (now I understand what a nightmare it was when I was studying, there was no time for understanding, I had to pass the exams and exams).

Gaichka
Hmm, a. It's just a mingly
A.Soldier
Maybe they did? The old generation has gone somewhere, and the new generation is "people" from the forum UT2004

I'm talking about the fans of the universe, not those who think of them. Where did everyone go? After all, just a year ago there were a lot of normal people with whom it was pleasant to communicate (and not only on the topic of U). And now? :(

A

Where did everyone go?
- yes "old" for games have become, already they have families, and children ... live, in short, an adult life. And probably play still in U1, only in some clubs, with friends, in the company, etc. ...

S
Syzygy 27.10.20

It's eternal! He can't be forgotten :)
Even if so - why not write on the forums? I'm already "old" for toys, no games do not catch. Six years ago there was madness, now there is almost nothing left. :(
Oh, I remember waiting for 2003 UT... the screens instilled joy, the gameplay made you stay awake at night. Now UT2004 has long been tired, in U1 I have not played for 4 years (though I do not have it, tomorrow I will go to look for antalogy). But I'm always ready to talk, Tholi, Attacked, Skaarji - that's our everything.

Especially not all "old" a lot of young people played in U1, but that's where they are now?

We're going to die :(

E
Electric Wizard 27.10.20

Meanwhile, the popularity of the forum has increased to 2.URA!

S
Syzygy 27.10.20

The popularity of the game, not the forum.

U
UnrealMan 27.10.20

By the way, I believe that the audience of anrilers is really the most adult and serious of the entire game contingent. That's just the theme of the game has exhausted itself for a long time. You admit that you have not played in U1, UT99, or UT2004, full of other things for a long time. Now you need to wait for the release of UT2007 and U3, and along the way to upgrade your computer. It is clear that the classics are eternal, but there is nothing to talk about.

A

wrong you think... Doomers will be older ;))

d
dead_illusion 27.10.20

Soldiers
I don't know. I didn't have to talk to them, but maybe you're right. But I understand that you are talking about the generation of Dumars 1 and 2 parts, because the fans of the 3rd part are much younger.

[edit]
Before my post from 07.12.06 16:07 there was another one. Why was it erased?

S
Syzygy 27.10.20

UnrealMan
I don't play because there's no :( And so would gamal, 200's tired a long time ago.
What's full of work is right. Time is not enough brutally even to work, not to mention games.
You can talk for a long time, the topics for conversations are full, but no one wants to keep the conversations.

d
dead_illusion 27.10.20

Well, I can always support the conversation, but I am not allowed to communicate freely on the forum :)) How can you normally talk when you were issued a ban for a year:-)

S
Syzygy 27.10.20

Oh, man, it's you! :) It's idiotic that a ban for a year. Insult and humiliate users can, but swear mate - ni-ni. Noob, kill the Sibya ap wall, etc. - it's considered normal they have :( In short, too high soared.

By the way, you had to put the screens of the sky on the 2.0 engine that was in U1. Waiting...

d
dead_illusion 27.10.20

I put them in a separate theme: Sky U1 on the U2 engine

F
Filim0n 27.10.20

True, and where all:-(

t
toxikk.com 27.10.20

Drag the fillet!

E
Emris_ua 27.10.20

Philimmmann wrote: