3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SakhalinSedoy 27.10.20 06:06 pm

IS MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING X normal?

for the time you need to buy a card with your hands, watch this, but confuses the stains and white raid on the textolite. Is it the norm, or is it from high temperature and long-term use under load?

6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 27.10.20

SakhalinSedoy
Doubtful option, I would not buy.

M
Marsj 27.10.20

A pay fee, perhaps. Cleaning with solvent and white plaque. Such plaque during the operation of the device can lead to processes of electrical immigration, corrosion and short circuits.

S
SakhalinSedoy 27.10.20

Marsj
long stood a card, like 560, especially it did not drive, almost office use and bought was not with hands, but similar flight of the year for two formed. that's my doubts go to me, whether the norm or fried it, but from the banal roasting iron did not see this, he used this topic from half a year while looking for work

p
pekabir 27.10.20

SakhalinSedoy wrote:
long stood a card, like 560, especially it did not drive, almost office use and bought was not with hands, but similar flight of the year for two formed
560TI is a very hot card, so it's no surprise. at one time had to even a radiator from the dipcul to buy for 1.5 or.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.10.20

I have on one of the cards with black textolite about the same divorces in the field of nutrition and I did not play it very much. so it's probably nothing special. maybe it's dust in the magnetic fields of peck-peck

S
Sam_FisherPG 27.10.20

SakhalinSedoy
It's okay, such spots appear over time, and the work does not affect, probably the varnish of which is covered with textolite under the influence of temperature changes color. I've seen this more than once, on the black textolite is most visible, on the brown almost not visible.