3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
casper1k 27.10.20 06:08 pm

Camera censorship (Genshin Impact)

Hello to everyone. Censorship has already appeared on the release itself. Duck,' rum daxed in the files. I found an interesting daddy at C:Program Files'Genshin Impact'Genshin Impact Game 'GenshinImpact_Data'Persistent'AssetBundles (the disc may be different, here depends where you set the game) In this address we are interested in the folder Persistent, go into it and go to AssetBundles. There will be a folder. It is simply transferred to the desktop or to another place (you can delete it altogether). And the vual censorship is gone) Here the main thing that would be before removal, the game did not hang in the background, close it completely. And yet, before any updates, the feature can fly. So then we remove it in the manual again. Well, all my little perverts, a reason to uncover :D
p.s.: for streamers I would not delete the folder) or even block acc) Censorship still)

p.p.s.: result
11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamael314 13.11.20

Tricky shaken-eyed padles have done so that now every time you enter the game checked folder blocks and all folders before it, censorship is automatically downloaded back, even if you remove it immediately after the download and continue the game, censorship in the game remains. We need a solution, I'm not a programmer, xz che do. And the character turning into dust and censorship itself in games as such a pi't as infuriating.

c
casper1k 13.11.20

kamael314
So after the update 1.1 has found that you can bypass the censor) and now finishes the folder.

s
soulfox 14.11.20

Ppc you're in trouble, guys xD
Try "Reading Only" in the file properties. This will not replace it, but it is not a fact that the game in this case will start.

c
casper1k 14.11.20

soulfox
What does file replacement have to do with it? If it's different. You read carefully what was written here, and if you do not fumble, it is better to keep silent. Especially what will it give? Your tick.... My God, my mamakins are IT workers...

T
TheIzvorg 02.12.20

soulfox
This tick can not do anything, if only because the game is always run from the rights of the administrator, which allow you to ignore such ticks.

U
UZBER 12.03.21

so now there is no way to remove censorship?

c
casper1k 12.03.21

There is
no UZBER , you delete the file, it is installed again. So the old way is not working

G
Garanji 19.03.21

casper1k file
itself with what extension and how big? Graphic viewers, for example IrfanView, recognize the file - show what is in it? Alternatively, you can look at the file header in notepad, where you can see the real file extension.

Spoiler
Maybe you can replace the file with a transparent layer))

c
casper1k 19.03.21

Garanji
I've been. It is worth changing something, immediately there is a replacement for the file that was.

z
zx7865546 08.09.21

uuuu juvenile perverts and preoccupied pedophiles.

S
Suneku 14.09.21

This is not really censorship, a process called Occlusion Cutting, it is necessary to ensure that objects and characters that are very close to the camera do not block the view.