3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mike-bee 26.10.19 03:46 am

History of Paris (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Who knows where to get a mission Theft of Tapestry?
25 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 26.10.19

mike-bee
get myself only found

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 26.10.19

F
Fedozzi 26.10.19

took the mission the company duelists, written fight duelists that roam this area on the map, nothing is marked, where to find them?

m
mike-bee 26.10.19

Let it log into the game and re-start the mission!

T
Traun 26.10.19

Just passed 11 posledovatelnosti, and the new zadania investigate why it does not appear.
Them as it is necessary to find yourself?

m
mike-bee 26.10.19

Traun
To poyavlyalis new investigations and tasks to explore the area more - if you haven't been in that place where should be a job, it does not appear!

g
grev_4 26.10.19

People, I can't find where to get a mission Karmelicka (if I'm not mistaken. it's somewhere in the Latin quarter). Help, please!

g
grev_4 26.10.19

Here it is. You never know who will need it.

Spoiler

S
Shake777 26.10.19

Help to find the mission a Romantic walk

L
Licht_sunder 26.10.19

Help to find the mission Stop the presses

F
Fedozzi 26.10.19

purchased packages save time, but still choose let's say any area writes that there are 4 missions, but the map shows only one, what's the problem?
and still do not understand one thing, choose another area he writes there that I passed 3 out of 4 of the Paris stories, even though I really was only one mission and then in another area, how is this possible?

a
antonsyropyatov 26.10.19

Hi all! Anyone know when They will release the DLC the Fallen kings? And then you check the map there are many torturing me, what is this crap.
And a personal question:
You want the suit of Altair, shake companion...came Across the artifacts in the rifts, does anyone have a description of where they are located or who may videoprohozhdenie seen? They need to unlock the companion, and after to have time to collect in rift I understand you correctly?

A
AlexSkliff 26.10.19

Yes,that's right.And what about the dlc XS.But it seems that it should be free (apologies yubikov) as far as I know.

A
AlexSkliff 26.10.19

Is it possible to replay the history of Paris?

S
SevaKir 26.10.19

AwesomeAlex1998
campaign no

S
SevaKir 26.10.19

question - I have not opened the recent history of Paris ( dark square, I don't know the name).I went 49. What to do?

S
SevaKir 26.10.19

grev_4
can you list all history of Paris as brothers

g
grev_4 26.10.19

SevaKir
There are 51 names. To recruit tired. =)

g
grev_4 26.10.19

SevaKir
Here is the album of all the screenshots jobs the Paris story http://pix.playground.ru/647009/61370/ .

I
Ilhan Yurevich 26.10.19

Guys help. Duelists can fight, kill 4того. which shows off what was supposedly the best in the cadets, the gentlemen. well, after he was killed, asks to kill him second. but he stands to fight and is not going to. what to do, what to do ? I have it and with rifles and with pistike, in General, on everyone. but no...