3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pam09 29.10.20 11:17 am

Search for UFO parts (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In the desert playing as Franklin met a guy who asked to find parts of the crashed alien ship, which are scattered all over SanAndreas, on the map they are not marked, maybe who has already stumbled, tell me where to look!!!
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Godfather-den 29.10.20

When approaching them sounds a strange sound (wave), the part itself looks like a box and of course flashes, at night and in the water is clearly visible from afar.

w
walkris 29.10.20

As the game progresses, Franklin's side-task will be available to collect 50 parts of the ship that have spread throughout the GTA V map.
Who is interested in helping with the search!!!
Who is not interested in the passage of the game with this kind of tips please do not breed a flood and go forest!!!

1) During the triathlon found one of the parts of the ship, it lies at the bottom of the Lake Alamo Sea that in Sandy Shores
pix.PlayGround.ru

2) Found the second part of the ship, also located at the bottom of the lake, in Wywood Hills
pix.PlayGround.ru

w
walkris 29.10.20

What's the abyss? Why did they change the author of my theme??? now the theme for some reason has become pam09 and the name has changed? what is it and what is it called? they put me in the comments!!!!

p
pam09 29.10.20

walkris
I don't know what's wrong with your theme, I've created this one, but if I want it I give it to you!)

w
walkris 29.10.20

pam09
There's no need for that!
Just yesterday when I found the first detail, I created a theme in which was this message
SpoilerS will appear on Franklin's side job, collecting 50 parts of the ship that have spread across the GTA V map.
Who is interested in helping with the search!!!
Who is not interested in the passage of the game with this kind of tips please do not breed a flood and go forest!!!

1) During the triathlon found one of the parts of the ship, it lies at the bottom of the Lake Alamo Sea that in Sandy Shores
pix.PlayGround.ru

2) Found the second part of the ship, also located at the bottom of the lake, in Wywood Hills
pix.PlayGround.ru

going later I found out that my topic is missing and now that information that I wrote is in the form of a commentary in another topic!

A
Alex Coachman 29.10.20

Below are scans of the GTA 5 guide. There are screens of places where parts of UFOs and their designations on the map.
http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/XADRENALINEIX/media/Cover_zps90c9e521.jpg.html?sort=9&o=6

w
walkris 29.10.20

Alex Coachman downloaded this material
Map
pix.PlayGround.ru

First additionpix.PlayGround.ru

Second additionpix.PlayGround.ru

Third additionpix.PlayGround.ru

Fourth additionpix.PlayGround.ru

Download the archive

A
AlSar 29.10.20

walkris
What's the abyss? Why did they change the author of my theme???
now the theme for some reason has become pam09 and the name has changed?
what is it and what is it called? they put me in the comments!!!!

Dear, be calm and choose expressions.
Your "disorder" is called forum ordering.
You've created a theme that completely duplicates the theme of the pam09 user,
because the creation didn't even bother to view the forum.
Duplication of topics on the site is prohibited, the primary right has previously created user.
The content of your theme has been moved here, no post has been deleted.
The author of the topic has not changed, in the comments you no one has sed, it is impossible.
All posts have equal value and are sorted only by the time of placement.

Have I answered your questions fully enough?
If there's anything else to talk about, write to me at LS.

T
TheVaI 29.10.20

Hello everyone, faced with this problem, performing the task to find the wreckage of the spaceship (50 parts ), having traveled all the places and collected all the wreckage I was counted 47 out of 50,although I collected absolutely all the wreckage . Tried on the new all around nothing came across, what advise? (before that collected 50 scraps of writing, no problems)
UPD : In the social club on the map looked where I did not count the wreckage (in 3 places), but nevertheless they are not there, well, may eventually clear up xD
UPD 2 : resolved, after a while still there were cherished suitcases, a glitch that apparently was :)

S
SCAR. 29.10.20

Here: a good, detailed and very convenient video with the search of all the parts.
I use others myself.

d
djek4729 29.10.20

Can't I find them? Are there too many of them will ever appear all on the map in the game or not? And what should be done to make them appear all on the map in the game?

A
AVEDALOR 29.10.20

http://www.libertycity.ru/maps/gta-5/spaceship-parts-map.html
Read

A
Alex Coachman 29.10.20

djek4729
If without cheating, I think you should train a dog through iFruit, and then look for all sorts of things like that with it. And so full of sites that list locations, both parts of the ship, and parts of Leonora Johnson's letter, and nuclear waste.
The pancake on PS3 put it all together. We're going to have to collect again.

d
djek4729 29.10.20

What to do with this buggy after all 50 parts and how to keep it forever?

A
Alex Coachman 29.10.20

djek4729
Possibly will be available in the garage as a special car. I remember on PS3 I him up, and then with some update it appeared like a special car.

s
skull179 29.10.20

One detail lies in a small pool under the waterfall, I swim and dive not a magician, and from the top jumped not a fig.

f
fustcaper13 29.10.20

Those who passed the game wanted to ask.
Wreckage to look separate from missions or they will be caught on passing missions

A
Aleksey Kokotkin 29.10.20

Separately.

R
RAZIEL_ 29.10.20

Find the wreckage asks the person bonkers on the UFO, it is after that the wreckage appear and they can be collected regardless of other missions.

F
Fan_Tiesto 29.10.20

Has anyone collected all the pieces of the nlo?
It's not real to look for such wilds!