3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Da Joker 26.10.19 03:47 am

Richard Burns Rally! Fans of rally Sims syudy! (Richard Burns Rally)

Since a separate forum for this game, no need to speak here.
Will share records, the how etc...
Also mono to Express their opinion to this igruhe and compare with others
rally Sims( current arguments!) :)
Ъ
68 Comments
Sort by:
D
Da Joker 26.10.19

To begin with mono to discuss our and your success at get in, uncle Richie
I personally was able to beat on the forest rally school in Finland...
play on the keyboard :(

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

well why silent then? nobody played chtoli?
I'm Sedna has propanol championship, the champion :)
in principle, the ride is not as difficult as I thought adowanie at each stage only
5-10 sec!
has anyone met the rescue helicopter? I Yes!

m
morbo82 26.10.19

Well, to play RBR on the keyboard, Etto I think the masochism! :) I thought you said that the steering wheel go?
Unfortunately to take part in the discussion of such interesting topics can not:( Blew the game to hell, because on the controller to drive me did not like. And buy the wheel - the toad smothers :))

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

how do I have a wheel that will take? :)
the clave really DIN true then fingers are tired... maybe even easier than on the wheel!(at least
as for me :) ) you should not have a game and it was demolished... kada I first bought it I thought it was too
difficult I threw it but then even so mastered the whole school rally now and win the championship
by the way I have a record on stage forest rally school 1.20.73 and you?

m
morbo82 26.10.19

Apparently with the fans rally PG strained! :) Surely from more than 30 thousand people, there were only two?! I didn't know are endangered mind =)

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

the rest seems to be in some arcade type кмр2005 play...
now, if I were the hotel forum people would be added! but for some reason the admins
all requests to create a separate forum fell on deaf ears :( admins shakes on a mustache!

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

awww! straight though to the forum кмр4 go with his Brom...
prikinte I last stage forest rally school for 1.19.31 prehal!!! the clave!!!
there is a Ripley for the unbelievers! :)

m
morbo82 26.10.19

But as we know Ripley: the clave did you go out or something? :)
And where this sabaki red come from? :) Odd server Sedna buggy is not childish :) I have anyway.

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

well basically this is evident in the behavior of the car... :)
if she is constantly twitching or stalled - driving klawiatury :)
by the way http://rbrally.gamenavigator.ru
is the championship for this game! it is possible to play on the modem! go for it! ;)
about this button R - XS it's really buggy...
with the IPS bullshit a thread...

m
morbo82 26.10.19

Okay, I believe without ripleya :) It's on the underground your fiction halutza, and there are serious people, two! :))

m
morbo82 26.10.19

Cheto I am tired of the championship rules to read! What system, then, passing the special stage with you at this time, remove the telemetry:) at the finish to record your time, so what ?

Oh, nothing, still probably the game and it was demolished! The idea of Champa's awesome! If I had know sooner, I would on the controller shape was restored. Look would fall in the first 30.

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

Yes, I am still not properly figured out... but I will participate! :)
rezalty you watched? it is strange that several pilots at one stage the same rezalty...
it seems buggy still, this network patch...
Yes in vain you blew it... if the toad smothers to buy from friends we can't ask anyone there
the main thing that to play on an Internet go pirates - CD key is not necessary!

A
Amator 26.10.19

Don't know about you, but I uncle rich was able to beat only once on the track school, and that, once acquired Logitechmouse joy a-la SonyPS... Until Claudia had troubles (looks like I'm not such a virtuoso of the keyboard like you...) Now opened Citroen - car class... I Hope at least it will be able to attack the Champ on Proffy... And it is true that the manual box better results?

A
Amator 26.10.19

Yes , I forgot... my record on the school track was 1:22:98 (ie not as cool as Вра4'a, but personal pride is).The result could be better, but the last few meters went on green stuff. For me, as a fan of SonyPS one analog gamepad inconveniences does not cause, Bolle fact, if the real machine was such a joy, I would not be upset :)) (the idea does MinB 2), and after the Grand Turismo2 - idyll full...

PS now there are three serious brow! ;)

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

it is pleasing that there are 3 serious brow :)
about the box:
my automatic faster than the manual, but I like it more habitually on the manual...
about cars:
IMHO the Citroen is more suitable for driving on asphalt( as Mitsubishi) but
the gravel will have tugovato... for the conquest of the championship it is better to take the Subaru;)

A
Amator 26.10.19

Maybe with Citroen I pogaryachilsya, I recently took Champ for Peugeot, and compared to him SITR on the turns looked like a train (drove on the singles in England)... Peugeot, and then broke into a spin, although the car is heavy, perhaps the matter in a short base... perhaps I Could make friends with the ground SITR - I'll try to work some magic with the tuning... the Subaru for myself on the ground doing the front brakes harder (turns to me better to slip on the SW), was a little pumped up wheels changed the angle of the spoilers - it seems to help... In suspension is not lez - Bo don't understand... ( by the way, do you have the recommended tuning?)... One I miss in the game - skins, at least the standard set, recording replays would be more diverse... But RBR is the game awesome, compared to him NFSU - SIM of the tram (though love him!)

A
Amator 26.10.19

That's still what I want to ask: in school mode, after the words of the instructor, the flight was not? I have the card Rad 9600 (not XT, not Pro, just 9600 :) ) problems, like, not with it... Sound SB Audigy, my troubles with him, ie, with EAX.
I to Buck mylili - are silent as guerrillas :(

D
Da Joker 26.10.19

Yes there is I got excited :) I propanol SITR in Australia - very much! I do about France, do not say
or did you say in school rally on the French stage did Richard eventually 2.45.06
even he didn't believe! for the championship have not yet taken... :)
departures from the card are independent! I had also taken off! just need
download the patch 1.02 with Bukovskogo site( www.buka.ru and you'll be fine :) by the way can you see the review of burns in PC games so there was a little system is written :)
in the graph will fly: P4 3000гхз 1024рам video card of the 6600 level giraffe :) ETOGES utter bullshit!
I (1800гхз P4, 768 RAM, Radik 9600хт) everything goes to complete a minimum of 40 fps...

A
Amator 26.10.19

About recenzije, I was surprised by the phrase : something to see all the splendor of the game need a computer worth at least Lada. I also can not complain: P4 - 2.4, 512 ram flying normally ( though higher than 1024 resolution, I don't). Thanks for the patch, Choi, I missed it online :) Now I will try to download...

A
Amator 26.10.19

I feel the need to learn manual to your records to me so far away :(