3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hada_Light 29.10.20 11:21 am

Stories and Theories (Genshin Impact)

Hello everyone, I've been interested in various theories, myths or any information about the Genshin Impact universe for a long time. If you suddenly know where people are talking about it, write a link or a source below. But if you have your own theory or assumption, I'd be very happy to read it.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEAD S.n.A.k.e. 08.11.20

I have a couple of theories.
The first is completely (almost) unfounded, but... In general, let me get to the point: Pimon is evil. Why? Eyes and behavior (particularly the phrases she says and how she says them). Her eyes are "empty" without glare, so usually in the anime show a yander or a character who is simply out of his mind (clouded mind, state of affect, hypnosis, etc.). And she behaves deliberately friendly (too much, often almost overplays) and in some cases fawcing. And the same phrase "Let's go there until we go" pure manipulation of her side of the hero's behavior and limiting it in the name of pursuing some of his goals. It's worth noting that I don't mean that Pimon is the game's most important villain, a kind of "grey cardinal" who will be in the shadows until the finale, and then turn into a huge Pimondzilla, which will have to fight. But the fact that it "works" for someone and on the plot at one point can betray the main character may well be true.
And the second theory (which is not a theory) is that all Katerina - robots. I don't know if I'm such a fool and everyone knows about it for a long time, but I've only heard a phrase from her on my nearly 40 levels of adventure for tens of hours while I'm standing next to her:
- ... Oh-oh-oh-bug...
This phrase was uttered by the Sejm very mechanically, not as Katerina usually communicates with the GG. Maybe it's just a Easter from the developers for people with CPSC, but it quite explains why all Katerina are the same. But assuming that this is true, then there is another question - what is the essence of Catherine? Mechanized, like the Guardians of Ruin or still spiritual, like the Adepts, etc.? And most importantly, why use them? And it follows that perhaps in the world of GI there are higher technologies, which we have not yet been shown (sort of primitive, if you can call it that, robotics).
And about the place where it is discussed - Reddit, the front of the entire Internet. The truth in English and really need to look, but interesting information is the only way to dig up.

n
n0zh1k 08.11.20

I have a Kli-Hilichul theory.

s
sprat01 25.01.21

I have a theory that maybe wine is made from people ...

G
GMXStyle 25.01.21

Well, in fact, GG is a god, Paimon is another god who attacked the world of the gods GG. Paimon pulled one of the GGs into the portal, which produced a reaction, and then the second GG (which we play) followed a relative, but due to the resonance everyone lost their memory and their true powers, as a result, the first GG became a mentor of the magicians of the abyss and became a villain , and the second (playable GG) got to Taiwan and wandered for a long time until he accidentally caught Paimon (the god who attacked them (possibly in the future (time frames are blurred)), but he also lost his memory), who decided to help GG in order to return memory and strength. As a result, both GGs will meet on the battlefield and here they will come up with an ending (all assumptions based on leaked teasers and trailers, as well as on part of the story quest)

s
soulfox 29.01.21

GMXStyle By the
way, I thought something like that myself.

K
Kamin4ik 28.02.21

Hada_Light Guild
secretary Katerina says strange phrases - "error ...", "reboot ..." she says in their strange voice as I think (Japanese voice acting) and she also has a clone in Li Yue Harbor. This is very strange

L
Lansy 12.04.21

Guys, I think on the Bisserny ferry people eat each other, plus I found a chela who talked about delicious and unique wine, possibly from the blood and make wine on the Bisserny ferry