3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Floydian 29.10.20 11:21 am

Giovanni's mansion. How to pass (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Stuck in Giovanni's mansion... They say there are three ways: to get Nadia to spend in the library, to interrupt all the or to use some secret move.
The question is: where to find this secret passage??? The whole mansion ran around, nowhere... - - - for persuation I do not have enough to persuade Nadia ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sunny 29.10.20

There are secret doors in the walls, I won't say exactly where - long to explain. Good Luck!
P.s. - on the stump told.

F
Floydian 29.10.20

What do they look like? Those black squares on the walls, aren't they?

S
Sunny 29.10.20

And they don't look. But if you look at the highlighted edges of the block, you can open it. - If the first council didn't help, I think everything should be cleared up.

F
Floydian 29.10.20

Stuck :( again
I go in a secret move, and he does not lead anywhere .... Maybe I don't want this one.

S
Sunny 29.10.20

Well, look, there are walls "to the touch" open.
"Z" is you!
"Z" - the guard at the entrance

"Hall with piano)"
_____] [______
| @> |
|_ _|
"Rooms"
|_____ ______|
| * |
|_ _|
"rooms" and "rooms"
| |
|_____ _____|
] [
"MAIN ENTRANCE
That's where on the map is the designation of the arrow - you need to turn in this direction and open the secret door with the key "UH" default - "E", then go to the very end of the corridor, look through the glass, see how the man uses the sword on the wall to open the next door.
Well, I think now everything is chewed up to the smallest detail.)

S
Sunny 29.10.20

Eh pancake, the forum does not allow to draw ((((((((

s
stup 29.10.20

I didn't understand the same way three, I wrote myself.
if there is not enough persuasion, secret passages can not be found, so interrupt them all, and deal with the end! :)

S
Slave4ik1995 29.10.20

People help! stuck where you have to kill two brothers at the sarcophagus. I kill them, and nothing happens! writes the job done and that's it!

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 29.10.20

Slave4ik1995
There should start a clip of your/your GG taking the sarcophagus in the car. The clip apparently doesn't start? So it's a bug. To be honest, I don't even know how to rule it, I haven't had one before. Try to put a patch? Or ask the people in the topic of passage, if someone will prompt a solution?

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 29.10.20

Slave4ik1995
You're here.

W
Wasilisq 29.10.20

I guess it's a bug of new versions. you need to save before the battle, remove the game. install a new version of 1.2. go through the battle. again do the saving. remove version 1.2., put a new version of the game and reschedule the save. Just remember to copy the save to a separate folder before the game is demolished

K
KrisBlet 29.10.20

What happens if you kill everyone in Giovanni's mansion? Well, I mean, how will other vampires react to this situation (for example LaCroy/Gary or any other character) or everyone anyway and no one will even know about it?

S
Sion94 28.12.20

Anyone interested in Becket's bonus ability? I just didn't find the proper guides on this topic and did a little research myself. I can share the results (Free) if anyone has a desire!

S
Sion94 28.12.20

KrisBlet Well done! you answered your own question in the second part!