3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asgg 29.10.20 11:21 am

The fall of the FPS in races/chases... (Driver: San Francisco)

Riding around the city phps about 100-110
With a large cluster of AI, the performance drops: 25-28 frames.
What is the problem, how to solve?
P.S: the fails were removed, the priority was put, the CPU control yuzal.
P.S.S: the system is clean, the firewood is new everywhere, all the new games are going perfectly (Hitman,NFSMW,AC3,Far cry3)
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Evgenich 29.10.20

used to play the xp, everything went well 40 fps, without any swings, now launched on the 7th , (the same system), with the accumulation of AI falls to 20, and so 40 without the bessed cops on the road

S
SkyGame 29.10.20

I had an emphasis on the processor, a simple ride around the city does not particularly load the processor, and the chase is already counting the AI machines and the load increases.

A
AlsirYT 04.07.21

Solution to the problem.
1. Lowering the graphics settings to a minimum.
2. Clearing the system cache.
3. Purchase of new components.
4. Installation of optimization files.

s
sky game 21.10.22

I’ll supplement my message, I ordered it on Ali and installed a 4 used nuclear CPU a long time ago, for socket 775, quad 8300. In general, I decided to launch this game for the test, I didn’t really hope for a normal FPS, I still thought that there weren’t enough video cards was, not just two cores. But what was my surprise when the game started working at 60fps, set the graphics to the maximum and still 50-60fps in the game with vert.sync, no friezes, no lags, and everything is also normal in chases. Still, 4 cores in this game decide, MSI Afterburner tested, the load is somewhere from 60% when driving in the city, in chases / races with AI, the load increases from 70-90%. In many projects, 2 cores were enough in 2011, but in this game, 2 is clearly not enough.

M
Max P 21.10.22

SkyGame
Yes, this game does not even need a video card!
Spoiler

s
sky game 20.01.23

Max P
Yes, it's not surprising, a modern Ryzen embedding is quite capable of such games at high settings with normal fps.