3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chel s pulemetom. 26.10.19 03:47 am

Experience MBT ground equipment. (War Thunder)

Hello everyone ,in this topic, share experiences from the onset of the MBT.

Someone it was disappointing ,for someone- the game dreams , someone beat to the best of times.
And how was it?

Also ,I would like to know Your opinion - is worse/better vaught the game at the moment.
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper Man 26.10.19

On Here scored after playing it. Although the tanks I have 21K battles.
Tanks Valeev pathetic look at the background of this game. Yes, there are tons of flaws but already looks better than kartoshkiny.

a
atombkos 26.10.19

Played on the PTA.
I liked the fact that the updates are made with the aircraft, hangs often. Minor bugs corrected almost immediately. Itself damage system I liked more than Here. But to compare these two games is stupid, too different.
By the way, who do not have enough air - play at the Kursk bulge. When I first got there was shocked by the scale (Here after, estevstvenno).
Well, the dialogue is on the level, though slightly worse optimization than in the aircraft.
Of course, not much changed, but when the game comes out of the OBT is simply chic.

c
chel s pulemetom. 26.10.19

atomb 10
I suggest you to go to the landfill and pokatatsya on a tank on the map Stalingrad.
40 km of open areas ,go wherever you want.

a
atombkos 26.10.19

people with a machine gun.
Already such a map added? Thank you, will definitely take.
And again. Removed the ridiculous restriction on quantity pumped tanks to open the next era?

c

atomb 10
It is not added ,this is a bug.
Airplane map ,but beautiful and without limitation ,crawl wherever you want.
There are even 2 beautiful buildings - the station and the Church.
But can only be enjoyed in the landfill.

Not removed ,I was also furious , to 5 era it is impossible to reach...

D
Dr.Schmeisser 26.10.19

People that kind of nonsense? I have since last update (or second to last) Panther (D) ago is not going no d*RA! 4 km high, even the tiger 1 and 8 km rides!
PS: Before Panther (E) was faster.

c

Dr. Schmeisser
DV set up ,damn it, for some documents ,faggots.

H
HeroMM 26.10.19

Little maps, constant crits guns, unreal swing on some tanks, terrible physics, ballistics yet... BUT no! The game is still very enjoyable, even after the potato plum there is not enrage.

_
_Y_ 26.10.19

At first impressions were very pleasant. Pleasing to the eye graphics. The cards were nice. Visually the tanks look great. But with the latest updates everything changed. Old maps have been reworked (and worse). Added one card - Carpathian mountains, by the way is not pretty bad. Reworked the damage of the technique as applied and obtained. Very high mortality gunner, even bulging at 100%, increased the chance of breakage of the gun repeatedly (as for me so very Chur). Not added new modes. Remained one mode - Capture. Gaijin Entertainment, alas, did not think there will be players from WoT who used to stand in the bushes and hiding in shelters. These players are playing War Thunder ground targets as well as in WoT, they don't even try to capture points, and only kills stuff. This affects the whole team. Also on the cards, you can hit the thin tree and damage not only the caterpillar but also the transmission. And in some places it is possible to damage the tank even on smooth-looking plot of land. Plus, after the last update, frequent problems with communication with the server. Sometimes it becomes impossible to play, ping is such that the tank rolls from side to side. Resume to 4 techniques and level 5 by the way really if the team will win often, and it is advisable to play in those days, when you give bonuses like double experience. But there is one thing. In the hangar you need to have at least 2-3 cars 4 (or 5) levels. Because when there is a selection of opponents you where you stand on the team with more powerful equipment, have a distinct advantage. By the way do not recommend to change to 4-5 equipment level (especially for Germany) while the crew from the tanks is pumped by at least 50%, and all parameters. The only thing that pleased with this - in-game radio. Good selection of diverse music, educational programs, fun contests with awards.

L
Letrak 26.10.19

This is 3,14 zdets, comrades. MBT, damn... what we have now - high PTA. Bugs all over, and as a whole the game does not feel. As many had expected ,it turned out shit. The plans were ambitious, Yes, but intractable and dolgoletiya. Syst. damage complex - does not work, apparently! The calculation of the trajectory of the projectile is difficult - does not work, apparently! Miscalculation variety of information about the comp. a large of number of complex modules - does not work, apparently!! Etc etc. the Game really drives me to distraction. Penetration dick understand how is calculated, the constant crits of all, the crew suffers every battle. By the way, the crew separate hemorrhagic. Commander was wounded, slowed reload, wounded the radio operator - harp, bitch, don't tighten. Fighting together - herrrre! (pronounce the last word word otagaki). Airplanes fly in the jelly, broken tanks are not better. It arrives on top, then suddenly fanshot. 4 of 5 shots in RB/SB fanshot. This is so frustrating. Especially when you shot first and cipramil, his mother, 65 mm armor gun ,which AB takes the full 90!! AAH! Boool... the Reward for frags - the tears of a small cat. Shockingly small. If the 3rd era you can earn hundreds of thousands the day of the game (I'm not talking about 34-ku 43 + Prem), then starting with the 4th era, we have to count the coins. For stuffed 6-10 frags (Panthers, tigers and other fat cats), you, bitch ,get ~19 cubs and less than 2 thousand experience. Why the fuck!? RB still worse. For the same period of time stuffed less coins...

L
Letrak 26.10.19

Yes, I forgot about the card. It is too horrible! Capture points... Mlyn ,what imbecile they are so disposed? On many maps the advantage of some of the 1st party. Try to call dick! You from 3 sides, the enemy firing. And the whole landscape like a washing machine - up and down. up and down. Aim does not work properly, when slowing down. Well just like it was the hood ,just drive forward and all the barrel can't drop a couple of degrees.

I
Ivan Smirnov 26.10.19

Something do dumb! planes better!

a
akroya 26.10.19

Place tanks on the outskirts of alpha.

_
_Y_ 26.10.19

Ivan Smirnov
The aircraft really better. With targets yet a complete disaster. Players are trying different promotions to lure in targets, but mainly play cancers and cheaters. As cheats appeared all the trouble. You can shoot across the map without effort. There are cheats and fast reload (about 2 seconds) and killing with one shot. Snail has not corrected the situation.

k
k0tas 26.10.19

I
Cheats? That catch from 100500 transmitted packets outgoing from the server for a split second and change it to ansata?

There are cheats and fast reload (about 2 seconds) and killing with one shot
And in General, proof as would be nice. And then you say that as if their eyes had seen and almost did not use

A
Andryusha17 26.10.19

Again, idiots talking about cheats. Well, none of them in the tundra, ENOUGH their inferiority to dump on cheats others.
Want cheats - go to robocraft.

D
Deathzol 26.10.19

killing in one shot without any cheats implemented by experienced players=), noob himself will always show it's easier to say that the enemy is cheating, than hearing the game

s
schta 26.10.19

I prefer planes. but the tanks drove around a little bit. for the fun of it. shoals gameplay a lot, for example in battle can be repaired, but you can't refill your ammo. it is not logical.
artilliary also tied the trunk to quilted jacket.
in fact, if you take a favorable position on the map in the arcade, you can shoot a dozen frags.

G
GREY26 26.10.19

Those who have not played http://warthunder.ru/ru/registration?r=userinvite_1803045 download, try, accomplish your goal...

F
Fimir 26.10.19

Played fresh 1.43, looked, finally, the local version of tanks -- not very.
There are unique features, of course, although in General, IMHO, going in the footsteps of WoT, but are lagging behind in playability and quality for a couple of years: any children's flaws and mistakes there are many that WoT is already fixed.
The graphics are also subjectively worse, not liked (mode all inclusive, of course).
With all its features and cons of WoT is the leader.