3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
concluding 29.10.20 02:06 pm

The problem with displaying hair/beard in the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Help! I do not even really understand whether it is a problem or it should be, but the display of a large amount of hair and beards in the game I just disgusting, like paint on the face, which also periodically ripples, as if appearing and disappearing in separate pieces. Play is simply unpleasant (so there are no beautiful faces, and THIS spoils even those few remaining).

Playing, tell me what it all looks like? Is it my version's problem or the problem of the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 29.10.20

concluding
Aah, yubiki in his repertoire

K
KIBERMAX 29.10.20

concluding
What are we going to do for you?, maybe we can get a job at Jubisoft and create a patch for you to fix, shit game.

P.S. problems with the game turn to the yubisoft, and do not write here, if it is a bug and if it occurs in many, then you have to wait for the patch, forever when someone has problems immediately run to PG to complain.

c
concluding 30.10.20

KIBERMAX
The council is also help. Suddenly, whoever came across this and was able to decide. By picking in the settings, I eventually came to the conclusion that the game's flawed smoothing, that standard version of it, is the DLSS.

c
concluding 30.10.20

Dear moderators, the topic can be closed. I found the answer to my problem.

R
Rywlan 30.10.20

Tell me what the problem was. Suddenly others will run into her.

G
GuyverDark 30.10.20

concluding
Rywlan wrote:
Tell me what the problem was. Suddenly others will run into her.
I get it in the settings of the video adapter

c
concluding 30.10.20

Rywlan
When you switch from TAA (in the settings of the game itself) to another any smoothing, including DLSS, hair, and especially some types of beards begin to ripple/flicker. And their overall appearance looks well very wretched. Maybe it's my personal problems, maybe blame the lack of driver (Nvidia for some reason delay with the release of a new driver for the game), and can a problem on the part of the game. Fig knows.

k
koxxexcite 30.10.20

concluding
already released under the Legion driver. I do not come, starts, black screen a couple of seconds and crashes.

G
GuyverDark 30.10.20

concluding
Not only can you filter to increase?..

L
LeeonChik 31.10.20

concluding
Bro Nvidia Inspector there has to pick