3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Kudryavcev 30.10.20 12:54 am

Who else has RDR 2? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In general, faced with a problem even with the patch "naturalists." For almost 3 months the game is flying out, what I tried to do to make the game work:
1) Rs of video cards
2) Re-set up wind and play
3) Re-played games
4) Removed progs that according to the support service "can steal the game"
5) Prescribed launch parameters
6) Unpluged all overlays
In general, nothing helped from it. Please share your experience and decision and write to someone else else...
36 Comments
Sort by:
b
bender rod.riges 30.10.20

What's your iron? You need to change the comp in the course!

L
LorDEvilDead 30.10.20

bender rod.riges
RTX 2060 super
ryzen 5 2600

S
Slonvprotivogaze 30.10.20

Pavel Kudryavtsev
The error log should be pulled out (I don't remember already as) and watch. It may well be that some shit just crookedly got up or did not get up at all.

L
LorDEvilDead 30.10.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Found the log and there error code: Game loggered with code 0xc0000005 (3221225477)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 31.10.20

LorDEvilDead
With this thing now on the forums or in search of to enter, maybe there is something.

L
LorDEvilDead 31.10.20

Slonvprotivogaze
As shown, my experience in combating this problem, there is no solution yet...

A
Aleksandr189 31.10.20

guys give file rdr2.exe

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 31.10.20

Alexander189
https://yadi.sk/d/ntOpf-bneDY4ng

x
xXLavrikXx 31.10.20

I've had a dx12, I don't fly out on a volcano.

A
Aleksandr189 01.11.20

Yamaguchi-gumi'lt; thank you bro!

n
noteMASTER_11 01.11.20

The regiment has arrived. Note with Ryzen 7 3750H q RTX 2060. Exe-snick game falls into the processes and flies out. No error windows, nothing. Sometimes a black screen flashes before everything flies out.
Adrenalin's latest versions.
DX, Vilkan, C.I.A.
Windows 10 20H2, 16 GB DDR4 RAM.
The integrity was checked in the launcher.

n
noteMASTER_11 01.11.20

InboxM
It's never started yet. I bought it yesterday, put it, sat down to play today and instead of playing 2 hours trying to deal with the problem.
I'll reinstall the wind. Maybe it will.

I
InboxM 01.11.20

noteMASTER_11
Is Windows so hard-pressed that there's a need to reinstrange it?

n
noteMASTER_11 01.11.20

InboxM
It's not a license pro at all. It has software for work, Steam, Origin and RGL. Norton Security antivirus, also a license. The wind itself was downloaded from the https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10.
In short, there is no objective reason to believe that the game should not work. But, for lack of other - why not try.

I
InboxM 01.11.20

noteMASTER_11
I don't see the point of Windows demolishing. Try to download Windows cleanly and start the game. Perhaps some software interferes with the launch. And turn off the built-in core in Bios.

n
noteMASTER_11 01.11.20

InboxM
The official MSDN subscription for developers is the key. Inserted in "Activation," waited 10 seconds, everything activated.
The net loading will take as long as I will be putting a new wind. There may be a problem with the drivers. I'll put the latest versions with AMD and nVIDIA.

n
noteMASTER_11 01.11.20

InboxM
The "embedded core" in BIOS is switched off by 0.05% of laptops, including Alienware, Lenovo for 250K and Macbooks, but definitely not on the Asus TUF FX505DV-AL123. :)

I
InboxM 01.11.20

noteMASTER_11
So switch the video adapter in the driver settings, discrete to put by default. The driver can be removed through Display Driver Unistaller (DDU). Changing Windows is an extreme step.

n
noteMASTER_11 01.11.20

InboxM
I've done it all. The problem is clearly not the drivers.
I don't know, I've been owning a laptop since February, maybe something's really wrong. And it's only now. Reinstalling and setting up the wind farm - 1 hour of business.

I
InboxM 01.11.20

noteMASTER_11
Well, go for it, good luck!