3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Lisik 30.10.20 12:54 am

Your impressions of the game. (Teardown)

And what do you think of the project?
8 Comments
Sort by:
q
qasw qasw 31.10.20

And what, as I am, is the future of video games behind it. Vauxhall will become less and less power PC - more and more. variability of gameplay, even with such graphics, for me is preferable to the graphonism of AAA projects, where without a script you can not feather.

A
AwE777 31.10.20

An hour or two to see, break the terrain and forget the game. The mechanics of the game are not interesting. It's just physics messing around and that's it.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 01.11.20

I bought it on Stima. I turned on and invited my seven-year-old son. I lost a baby for half a day. I had to tear off the comp with a belt and tears.

The toy is awesome, a variety of construction equipment, cars and weapons shaft. Works steadily on the ultras. The GTX2060 card pulls on 100 fps, but if, in a literal sense, to arrange a bacchanalia, it is quite seated up to 10 fps... Endless Bombs of Evil)

Intel's grandfather 4790 in acceleration to 5Mg per core, loaded on average, no higher than 50%.
GTX2060 (not super) card 100%. He was like a vauxhall...

The whole toy is the norm. 500p did not regret. Roughly speaking Minecraft on the maximals q) If your wife or girlfriend is too good this evening ... and for this you need to "turn off" the child for a while, the very thing. Boldly buy or swing, do not regret. On torrents, so is already.

m
meiram0147 04.11.20

good project especially physics only wish she was still in the design afraid it would be thrown though mb and no I this game liked the stick for two days after this boring became well so it gives a full relaxation

V
V1RuS.pr||0 05.05.22

Muzh_Liftershi The GTX2060 card pulls 100+ fps.

T
Teardown Fun 12.06.22

Kaif game!!! I downloaded my first Demogorgon mod - I really like the series "very strange things" I
put them out and bombed them. If anyone is interested, you can take a look :)

m
matvey2288673489 26.07.22

m
matvey2288673489 26.07.22

play 24/7