3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 30.10.20 12:54 am

Gnollas (Baldur's Gate 3)

I saw in one kind of YouTube, as the attendees talking and convinces to stand on his side Gnall! And so I tried for a couple of hours to do so and does not work, who can be well versed in the mechanics of the game will understand how it can be done. The guels that are near the guard of the chest in the north.
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 30.10.20

there's a certain gnoll convinced by the maggot, close sort of need to come

m
mirelish 30.10.20

There you need to kind of go to the gnolls in the back, that is not from the cave, where those two dudes hang out, otherwise you take their side and fight the gnolls. Although in fact, you are only the leader of the leader will make to fight with fellows.

s
sobr21 30.10.20

Tried to go in the back anyway - the fight begins - maybe you need some kind of spell on it?

upd: It turns out that to talk to him you need a spell of the sorcerer Evil Evil With a mark of charisma. Just sniffing how much content in the game is the only thing that upsets that it's hard to find.
upd 2: I tried to approach again without a spell and again triggered the conversation - in general, I will think it because even alpha may sometimes not work.

m
mirelish 01.11.20

sobr21
Apparently, it works, too, I just crept up to the leader :)