3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SUMAS 30.10.20 12:55 am

Was Bagley a man? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

People, those who made it to Skye's house, did you see a picture of her and some man? I was thinking, and what if it's our bagley that's been turned into AI?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUMAS 30.10.20

It's just that the thought has gone.

K
Kokoprime1991 01.11.20

SUMAS
AI of this level just so from space do not come, you can write an algorithm to perform stupid tasks (these days it's OK Google, Alexa, etc.), and here it is INTELECT, which is able to think for itself and solve a lot of nuances, but he has no agency, but he has no desire to KILL ALL PEOPLE, but all-like AI is always read and taken from the Living Man or even a group ... To take a look at Jarvis's example is essentially the same Tony, some of which is cut, some of them added, and the name is in homage to the butler in their family. So here, the truth was done by Yubiki and whether they were lying about this topic...

P
Princess_Darsy 03.11.20

SUMAS
If you want an honest answer, look under the spoiler

SpoilerBagli is Skye's brother, who developed early dementia. After the story, Bagley asks you to look for memories, and at the end you'll meet the "original"

S
SUMAS 03.11.20

Princess_Darsy
I passed this mission the day before yesterday, but thank you for answering.
(to look for by the way pictures a little tortured)

S
Spiny 17.11.20

By the way, I didn't think about it at first, AI is AI. But because it turned out that Bagley's brother Skye... The thing is, I killed Skye. What if she's left alive?

C
Chester_B 09.05.21

Bagley the man is even alive, in the epilogue of the game he can be found after the last mission. But he's a vegetable

C
Chester_B 09.05.21