3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paiper999 30.10.20 12:55 am

Impressions of the game (Xuan-Yuan Sword 7)

Impressions of the game
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

An interesting, decent game with beautiful graphics, pleasant music. The plot, although linear, still takes the soul, the characters sincerely sympathize and empathize with them. Russian localization has just appeared - and the game seemed to play with new colors, everything became clear in it. I am glad that at least one large, modern Chinese game came out with a Russian translation. My score is 9. However, the game is too short for its size. Xuan-Yuan Sword EX: The Gate of Firmament, released 4 years earlier, is certainly higher than this. 3 heads - a masterpiece plot, divine music, charming characters - there are four of them, and each can be played - a classic action role-playing game, a real gem of the genre, but there is no Russian localization, it's a pity.In Xuan-Yuan Sword 7 you can only play as one character, the other two are auxiliary, battles in real time. But all the same,and I really liked this game. I recommend it to everyone who loves good fantasy games. The release of each such game is a real event in the game industry, which should not be underestimated, especially with a Russian translation.

V
Vile people enrage 16.02.21

alex 19061967
So this is not an RPG ???

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Vile people are enraged
This is an action movie in the genre of Chinese fantasy with role-playing elements. It's a shame that the game Xuan-Yuan Sword EX: The Gate of Firmament did not find a place on Playground.ru, because it is a masterpiece, but, unfortunately, without Russian localization We would have translated it into Russian, but posted its page here on the playground. Good Chinese games are a rarity and an event in themselves.

V

alex 19061967
Someday China will become a very serious competitor for the West. The game is really too short ???

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Vile people are enraging
Now it's hard to say, but the previous non-Russian version of 10/20/2020 I went through 12 hours strictly according to the plot. At the moment I'm playing the Russian-language v1.20, there seems to be added another location and a boss, but I have not yet had time to check. you can continue playing after the end of the plot, but in that version it was not clear what to do next - "Return to the village" - well, he returned, and then nothing happens. Maybe in the Russian language they fixed this and everything will be clear? In any case, the game it is worth going through it at least once, it is quite interesting and original, unlike many Western handicrafts, especially in Russian. And everyone will make their own opinion.

V

alex 19061967
Well, there are additional tasks besides the main plot ???

N
Nighthawkreal 16.02.21

Vile little people are pissed off
Yeah, you have to run.

V

NightHawkreal
And then I already started to think that there is nothing but a linear plot.

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Vile people
are enraged There are additional tasks and more than one. Out of interest, you can try to open the entire map and play Chinese chess, climb around the locations, fight strong bosses and much more. There would be a desire.

a
alex 19061967 22.02.21

I just went through the Russified v1.20. Well, what can I say? GOOD CHINESE! The game was finished, it needs to be fixed, the finished game is great, especially in Russian. It's a pity that it's too short for its size. I don't want to part with the characters, I liked them so much. After all, they can make good games if they want. It's a shame that This is just ONE modern Chinese game in Russian. There would be more such games, but in Russian.

K
Kazuma Sato 30.03.21

honestly say such impressions to myself, if I had not read enthusiastic reviews like "The Chinese Witcher 3", then I would probably have treated it as a good tunnel walker, quite beautiful by the way, but it turned out that expectations were greatly overestimated and as a fact a residue of disappointment is present

B
Blaster dark 28.06.21

alex 19061967
Corrected, you're right. Having passed through many old locations, "His Highness" tells about the mistress, or rather her path. Then, in the house of heroes, you take the "Golden Sword" - it's like starting a New Game + in the main menu. Did anyone other than Tauo kill any thread? Otherwise, it looks like we haven't finished with the game (there will be more patches?), I have 2 more skills not open, to the left and right of the roar of Tauo ...

S
Shestakositch 23.07.21

Blaster Dark
When you quickly move the mouse back to a more general plane, there will be an image of two monsters. In fact, you are teleported to the arena, where you kill the monster and get its power, just like Tayo.