3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SystemN7 30.10.20 12:56 am

Who do you think will be the main character? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2)

Well, I'^^ m interested in your assumption.

They fuc*ing!
49 Comments
Sort by:
E
EGO.Indy 30.10.20

It seems to me that we will play Arrow, or some person connected with the special services, well, on the extreme newcomer who came to the zone.

S
SystemN7 30.10.20

Well, maybe))))I'd like to play for what kind of thread a non-standard group or a character, for example, for a multiplier who was once a military q))

M
MiXaN 30.10.20

Sidoric xD

S
SystemN7 30.10.20

XD adventures of a yun trader prologue prologue? xDDD

M
MiXaN 30.10.20

Well, if I seriously agree with zhenya10, I think we will play a beginner, and at the end of the game will find out what a thread of mystery about him

Z
Zom-Bear 30.10.20

So far, even to assume early for whom will have to play, but we can assume one thing. In the game will or dress up to be suppressed and the characters of the "first Stalker." Can from Arrow...

N
Nikodim345 30.10.20

agrees with Shukhrat about crossing with old characters
although of course with the Arrow we crossed paths in both the CH and the AP, I'm not saying
about what the whole PM was going through, on this KH

Z
Zom-Bear 30.10.20

Well, maybe this "crossing" will be like an "Easter egg" ... and the truth xz :)

S
SystemN7 30.10.20

I think the zone will change a lot... and the cider with the shooter will be gone... although as Xz said! the new hero is certainly good (you can do the first missions in the city that we describe in the books there we will be in the army, civilian or someone else then we will have a desire/order and we will go to the zone)

N
Nikodim345 30.10.20

"Shukhrat" - On the easter egg
Yes, you can do so you can see Arrow
only by completing a number of conditions or quests, perhaps for a certain grouping.
That is, there were three heads of heroes, perhaps at the end, depending on our
you will be able to meet one of them.

Z
Zom-Bear 30.10.20

Nikodim345
Totally agree with you!
And in general, I believe that the game should be a lot of Easter eggs which can be "opened" by fulfilling certain conditions and so that would not immediately all know about it. This gives even more interest to the game and I want to pass it more than once!

N
Nikodim345 30.10.20

Shukhrat
Yes, a similar theme with achievements in the AP.
If you become a friend of stalkers, never ever become an authority

E
EGO.Indy 30.10.20

It's all done to make it highly replayable.

[
[Dyadka Yar] 30.10.20

Can and for a scientist what kind of

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 30.10.20

This time, from my point of view, we will play not for the regular zone, but for the usual guy who decided to profit. It would be interesting. I also hope that GSC will invite screenwriters who will write a story better than Mafia 2, but this is certainly a dream.

Z
Zom-Bear 30.10.20

Rosenbaun/vs.2pac
Yep at Mafia 2 is a masterpiece! :/ And the game's ratings are a testament to that.
Don't laugh!!!
zuefftroy
Jokes aside... Let's make rational assumptions!

b
beskrov 30.10.20

Rosenbaun/vs.2pac
The mafia had a boring story

I think we're going to play for a friend of the djagterev who wants to find his old comrade in the zone.

_
__hv__ 30.10.20

my options:
scientist, not adapted to the zone.
Or
monolithic out of control

both options are logical, it will be necessary to start the newcomer, and at the end will reveal new secrets of the zone

K
Koshkama 30.10.20

In a binge once read a story from the collection "Shadows of Chernobyl." It was called the Fang. He's most remembered, so I want to play for him)

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 30.10.20

And I think, for a bandit of some play, or a marauder (as in a book in one read recently, from this series, there GG bandit, only a noble, like a bandit involuntarily, called "Punishers", wanted sidorovich to rob ;)), I would not give up such experience, if you want and talent FOR the bandits can write....
And it will come out in time, I think, it's not PM, the developers now have experience, not as before.