3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LageRMan 30.10.20 12:31 pm

Country editing, help and advice. (Hearts of Iron 3)

So now I'm going to tell you how to edit country settings in the History/Countries folder.
To begin with, it would be worth downloading the program for editing text files, I advise you to download the program here: http://t file.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=384348 (gap to remove).
Now that you've downloaded and installed the program, select the country you want in the Countries folder and click on it with the right button if you have Windows 7 just select edit with Notepad.
Now let's start editing the country file itself, I chose Austria, for example,
1)Capital- What I haven't figured out yet
2)Government Political system of the country.It is written when choosing a country on a global map.
3) Ideology Indicates which party rules the country (in this case fascism)
Then there are ministers but I do not advise them to change them without knowledge of the numbers of all the ministers of the game.
it's sadly not clear to me what it is.
neutrality - neutrality of the country (Best to put 0)
national_unity - boldly put 100 and do not steam.
Then there are the technologies.
Let's move on.
popularity is written below the party of the country and the right of each party figure,it means the popularity of the party in the people,if you change one party to 100 then change all the others to 0
I don't know what it affects in the game, but the more the better lol.
the latest is the laws
training_laws it's army training laws.
press_laws Press Laws
industrial_policy_laws it's industry laws.
education_ivestment_law education laws
economic_law laws about the economy
conscription_law laws about admission to the army
civil_law laws on society

Now knowing this you can safely edit the parameters of countries.
P.S save the document of the edited country just in case.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
STRENG 30.10.20

LageRMan
It's the capital, you enter the province number and it becomes the capital of the country, it's very simple.
By the way, there is better to change nothing, the game will fly out. I changed the national unity, the game in a month of playing time flies out, if not change everything normally. I don't know about the others.

L
LageRMan 30.10.20

Straighten your hands and change quietly.

S
STRENG 30.10.20

I changed the flags of countries, and initially removed countries from the unions. He made some territories such as southern Sakhalin the national territory of the Soviet Union, and changed ministers in places to be like in the real history of the USSR. Made for yourself the conclusion of the game every few minutes flies out, if something to change.

M
Mister Karter 30.10.20

I'm not going to change anything. I like the game without cheating.

M
MsMsql 30.10.20

Mister Karter
And who told you that this is cheating?), you can like STRENG to change ministers' places and replace flags for reality, but it's not cheating, but just realism!! :D

R
Reno Gan 30.10.20

I changed the German flag.

S
Stefan6385 30.10.20

I don't have a link at all.
The gap was cleaned
Browser changed didn't help
(Oh forgive old man's comrades to blame)