3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
ne4eHer 31.10.20 01:31 am

Management problem (The Dark Pictures: Little Hope)

No one has encountered it when you choose the control mode of K-M, the mouse leaves at any click up to the left of the screen. And when you choose the option of doing nothing at all, the mouse sticks to the corner of the screen (
38 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghostwolf 31.10.20

Similarly

S
Silentip 31.10.20

Although the mouse sticks, but everything is perfectly selected from the controller; a new problem has appeared: as soon as you take something to see, the hero immediately puts in place the object.
P.s. Now fumbled on the settings, cut in the button icons from dulshiock (with it and play), and the management calmed down, sharpness became normal

l
lokirz 31.10.20

A similar situation,K'M does not work, reached the choice in the first chapter and stupid mouse in the left corner and do not move, no decision knows ?

V
Vigo123 31.10.20

Who has a problem on the dog4 that the game crashes out and writes the error at the beginning of the game?

A
Artemisss 01.11.20

Guys, so what's there?
They also don't know what to do https://steamcommunity.com/app/1194630
It turns out that we can only wait for the patch

S
Silentip 01.11.20

As an option to try to roll the game, and then turn around, I also helped after the restart of the game.
Just the plot has finished - well done guys, you can see the progress in comparison with the first part, though at the end of one moment did not like, but then another story

K
Kokoprime1991 01.11.20

In short, most of the bug has this bug, it turns out to be played only on MISHKE or with Pad --mmmmdaaaaaaa, such a shoal I have not seen (when I smoked into it and decided to re-watch the moment with the fire - the game sent me naaaaaaa because of her umata auto-seiva, which decided that I had already PASSED that moment), the most funny thing was when the conversation with the characters and qte was going through. , THE moment came after the accident and I stupidly could not make the choice of arrow on the compass for the mouse flew into the corner (before that could) - - ... the game seemed like a Medan, now it's just normal to play is not possible yet turns out. In the 55GB game, that's what the 55GB game is like??? Great textures? -No, Great animation?-No... there everything is mediocre, but even such a small thing as THE, they managed to kill ...

G
Gaabs 01.11.20

What to squeeze when the timer is in a mug? . firming my mice. I didn't get it all the time red.

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

Silentip
Silentip wrote:
Now I've fumbled the settings, I've chopped up the button icons from dulshiock
Silentip wrote:
sharpness has become normal
Spoiler

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

Silentip
Perhaps the progress on the schedule did not pay attention to 😆

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

heiter3214

And the code is for the personal opinion of the person who was banned?

K
Kokoprime1991 01.11.20

Angry baker
I expressed the technical problems of the game, well, let's let 80% of the accounts of the stim be re-banned because they also shout such errors. "I don't know if it's right if I said something like that... I just such mad and infuriated, yab they did not ban gave, and a certificate (in the hospital or morgue)...

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

Kokoprime1991
Man has rights to his point of view, and you do not like their point of view and you try to impose your own, believe people have different tastes, there is criticism, there is praise, there is no one of these two concepts
You should visit a psychologist yourself, because of the point of view not matching with your person you are ready to send to the hospital, do not like to pass by, the world is so created by each person's preferences, and not gregarious thinking which has one color and taste at all

t
tattooist01 01.11.20

ne4eHer
same shit

t
tattooist01 01.11.20

will have to play stupidly on the mouse (((((

K
Kokoprime1991 01.11.20

Found (temporary) solution. Without much dancing and principle works. Make the controls like this:
(Small explanation - if you want to make a choice in the LEFT direction (compass OR Left choice - - - ) you need TO PLEASE! button F if you want the reverse (right) H . Good luck.

S
Silentip 01.11.20

Angry baker
Buddy, you're having a pun on your wrong place, you're in a sling. And as for the decisions made - I only interpreted the option that worked, and with these actions I passed the game without problems, but it helped others, or not, it's another story. Configs systems at all different, on each iron the game can behave as you like.

P
Protocol10 01.11.20

how stupid it is in qte-games on the keyboards to play

K
Krio_ru 01.11.20

Something in general quest management has become. In the first part, everything was OK. Who knows how you can remove that squalid arrow? In general, not to the place ...

Z
Zlobnyy pekar 01.11.20

Silentip
Someone would advise me how to do it, I decide without advisers like you.
And you're making a pun like that.
Now I've fumbled the settings, I've chopped up the button icons from dulshiock
sharpness has become normal
How does the inclusion of button icons in the game affect the sharpness of the picture on the screen?