3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han Viro 31.10.20 01:31 am

Where to get the English voiceover? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced with a problem, in the free access is not available, there is no desire to swing turnips. Can someone throw off the voiceover? Oridin, gog, etc. There is no download, you probably need a purchased game...
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 31.10.20

There is no way on the pirates, because everything except Russian is cut out there, and any language can be put on licenses. Russian text, Polish voiceover for example, by the way, you have to try)

M
Mantykora 31.10.20

Han Viro
Hmm, I didn't get it - you don't want to buy a game, you don't want to rock it, but you want to sound? Where's the logic? In the same GOG you swing, install the game, choose the voiceover when installed. With turnips the same - you only need to choose - to look where there are languages, not only Russian.

H
Han Viro 31.10.20

Mantykora
50 GB to swing there is no possibility, so I'm looking for voice acting, with the Russian to play impossible, acceleration incomprehensible, lays ...

r
rianon1989 31.10.20

Then you have to play Polish

H
Han Viro 31.10.20

rianon1989
I have russian

J
JUnnAmmED 31.10.20

Try to download: https://www.origin.com/en-en/store/buy/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/pc-download/addon/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-english-voice-over-pack-details

f
fatallezzz 31.10.20

Han Viro
In the game installed from the finished turnip you will not shove the voiceover already, believe me, lags will be much more than now you:
Han Viro wrote:
acceleration incomprehensible, lays...
If you have not bought the game, then find a normal repack, which is a lot, you see and the Russian voiceover will cease to lag.

And if you have a license steam, then in the very state the language of the game to change how to do nothing ...

Z
ZAWARUDO 31.10.20

rianon1989 wrote:
Then you have to play Polish
in Polish too acceleration. In this part, the original voiceover - English, in it no shoals.

A

fatallezzz
He means the shoals of Russian localization when Geralt or other characters speak very quickly some long phrase.

e
evgenij84757 31.10.20

Han Viro

setup_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_2.0.0.40

M
MsSockol 31.10.20

Buy the game and don't worry, the witch 3 is worth your money

A

evgenij84757
You don't get it. He has a pirate, and on pirates all localization, except the Russian, cut, he can not do so.

B
Boba4ka 31.10.20

Han Viro
Spoiler
Repack from R.G. GameWorks (Steam-Rip):
Interface language: Russian/ English / French / Italian / German / Spanish / Arabic / Czech / Hungarian / Japanese / Korean / Polish / Brazilian Portuguese / Traditional Chinese
Voice language: Russian/English

REpack from MULTi15 (GOG):
Interface language: Russian/English/Polish
Voice language: Russian / English / Polish

Repack from Fisher (Steam-Rip):
Interface language: Russian / English
Voice language: Russian / English

Repack from Khatab (GOG):
Interface language: Russian/English
Voice language: Russian/English
Where did you have to swing to find without English?

H
Han Viro 31.10.20

Boba4ka
I rocked turnips that are up to 30 GB, I can't size anymore, I won't be on the disk. Those who were under 30, did not have English onli Rus.

B
Boba4ka 31.10.20

Han Viro
http://en.cdprojektred.com
The first link from Yandex on request: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Language Pack eng. You don't even have to go to download.

H
Han Viro 31.10.20

Boba4ka
You're an idiot? I need 3 for...

B
Boba4ka 31.10.20

Han Viro
Hearing, search the site Yuzai nerd, there is everything for all parts.

H
Han Viro 31.10.20

Boba4ka
No, there's no English. I've been looking for it.

P
Popolam 31.10.20

Han Viro
Purely for the dissertation, what you're stuck to turn to the Russian forum for foreign voice acting???

S
SaIIIa 31.10.20

Why would you want it? she's worse.