3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boogie-man 31.10.20 01:33 am

Departure on the boss in a bunker with a clock (Control)

As soon as I was able to fly, he went to battle in a bunker with a clock (anchor). But as soon as this anchor rises from the depths the game hangs and flies out in about 4-6 seconds. If you don't go there then the game rules works. Can who faced and defeated the problem. Iron Norms, Ryazan 7 2700, gtx1070, 16 gig ez, game set on nvme.
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mayor Doigrales 09.11.20

Boogie-man
You've come across it myself, the sound in the game is 0 and you're going through the moment.

B
Boogie-man 13.11.20

Major Dograles
Thank you! I'll check it as a thread afterwards because I've blown the game down.

K
KiM38RuS 02.12.20

Major Dograles
I tried, I lost my flight at the first anchor attack, but the game still flew out somewhere on the fifth or sixth attack, and so every time, so I did not have time to kill the boss. Scored on this quest, passed the story with additions, returned to this place and tried to pass without turning off the sound, and, oh miracle! - I don't know any relegation, maybe I have a problem in a little bit of another was, because the game was relegated just ten minutes later, when I went to beat Tomassi () and also, on the first attack of the boss 0'o But on the second attempt the flight did not happen again ...

By the way, on another forum, the person said that he turned on the compatibility with Windows 7, and the flight was gone, and the sound is not necessary to disable the q)

g
gvvad 22.12.20

The same garbage on the Gogov version, the sound at 0 did not help. On the stimovskaya everything works ok, since the save is the same there)

L
Lucifer1312 20.02.22

the same bullshit GOG license + Russian dubbing rolled
up I'll try without sound Did

n't help (

L
Lucifer1312 20.02.22

found a fix
in the properties of the shortcut, including compatibility with win7
on gog works

v
valerchis88 05.05.22

Lucifer1312
didn't work

G
Groundman 12.06.22

In the first 5 minutes I flew out. I pumped
the throwing to the maximum so that I could immediately throw 3 hours into the anchor and managed to get through before the flight .

R
RjReckless 03.09.22

Major Doigrales
does not plow

s
soldier_Bro 21.10.22

Also, not the most licensed version, it also crashed on the boss
. Mixing the sound to 0 in the game menu did not help, as well as starting in the "compatibility" mode.
As well as disabling DLSS

In general, reduced the sound to 0 + chopped off in the mixer
Removed all graphics settings to low ones, turned off what I could in the menu (most likely it didn’t help, but I was f*cked up so I acted comprehensively)
Well, the last thing I didn’t throw the clock at the boss
A methodically picking from the “Komulative”, it took a little longer but didn’t fly out ( which is amazing)
If someone has time, you can check what works and what doesn’t (if it didn’t help and only Allah will help (and then it’s unlikely))

s
soldier_Bro 21.10.22

I forgot to add I didn’t throw the clock at the boss until the last one, once or twice I hit it but no more, after picking it with the Comulative

B
Blade Wolf 20.01.23

The same problem, unfortunately reducing the sound and graphics to zero, compatibility with win7, checking compatibility, deleting the voice acting did not help ((((
Throws out when the boss defiantly attacks the neighboring platform
Iron norms, Russian voice acting, gog version
UPD: after 2 hours of dancing with like a tambourine, the game itself stopped crashing at the beginning of the battle, but there were still crashes during the battle, especially when the boss had 1 poke left, as a result, after another hour and a half, the anchor was dropped, and the game went to the far box because burned out no longer because for the complexity, and the optimization curve of the game