3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeeonChik 01.11.20 06:57 pm

How to beat the picture gap (Watch Dogs: Legion)

If you lie through the vertical in the game it will be 60 fps and there is no difference
And if you're going through the Riva tuner and the synchroimpulse (fast) the gap is there! In other games, this is not the case. Has anyone been able to decide?
Particularly noticeable on the bars
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 01.11.20

LeeonChik
freesync or gsync. So you wrote yourself, turn on the vertical, what's the problem with playing this 60 phps game? It's not a x or a sorcerer that would be a mega fps chasing.

K
KlausBarbie 03.11.20

vertical visibly eats performance

L
LeeonChik 03.11.20

KlausBarbie
I'm the main thing to lie through the revatyner. But the pancake when you run there here noticeably on the bars as the picture XD is torn it's not good is the first game that behaves like this

S
Slipnot6 03.11.20

LeeonChik
Go to the nvidia control panel and put the "vertical synchroimpuld" option in "fast" mode and then confirm the changes.
You don't have to thank me.

L
LeeonChik 03.11.20

Slipnot6
funny but I already knew it XD with this game it doesn't help

S
Slipnot6 03.11.20

LeeonChik
Did you edit the first post, or did I read it so carefully?

Have you tried adaptive mode? And with a fast vertical to cross the window mode from full-screen to the full-screen window to the whole screen?

L
LeeonChik 03.11.20

Slipnot6
Deploying in the window helped

K
KlausBarbie 03.11.20

LeeonChik
I have with all the games of the yubiks the problem with the vertical) without it there is a gap in the picture, well, such ... noticeable, but not very... As soon as you chop, eats fps 10 - but the picture is smooth.... At least the assassin, at least the watch dog ... The engine is strange, in the same battlefield without a vertical all ok, the picture is not torn without it ... xs, then amd problems with drivers under the game of jubils ... Fig knows)