3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FinisLux 01.11.20 06:57 pm

Missing voiceover in dialogues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows what the problem is, the voiceover is common music, phrases... But there is silence in the dialogues...
License stim (6)
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 01.11.20

in any incomprehensible situation - create a theme on pg

F
FinisLux 01.11.20

Nikotinoz_
and to any topic on pg - write a useless comment

s
shtromk 01.11.20

FinisLux1:1Nikotinoz_

s
shtromk 01.11.20

FinisLux
What were you doing with the game, on the computer before the voiceover went missing? I'm helped by the removal of the confiscate in the documents, for different games.
In the dock. Witcher 3 oud user.settings

F
FinisLux 01.11.20

shtromk
I didn't do anything at all...
I just haven't played for two days, I've sshly... There is no sound q (
I'll try it.

F
FinisLux 01.11.20

shtromk
didn't help, that's what I noticed, there is no Russian sound in the game at all... In screensavers and dialogues... But the background is.. What's the problem?

s
shtromk 01.11.20

FinisLux
In the game itself. It's like something put out the sound of speech at 0.

R
Ryogi Shiki 01.11.20

personally, I would have reinstalled the game in that case.

T
TheTeemoLife 01.11.20

FinisLux
Try checking the case.

D
Di9ler 01.11.20

Restart, I also have a sound sometimes disappears.

h
h0use 01.11.20

I had such as immediately as the game put, thought a bug, it turned out that I have a sound card was in the mode of 5.1, and the speakers were two, that's all the sounds of voice acting radosly went to the empty channels, and the special effects apparently they have all the channels go. In short, put two columns and immediately everything worked.

F
FinisLux 01.11.20

h0use
helped, but from 5.1 I did not give up just in the settings 5.1 driver put 2 main columns and everything worked....

S
Sanek Zavalnyy 01.11.20

FinisLux
How and where did you set it up?

S
Sanek Zavalnyy 01.11.20

h0use
How and where did you set it up?

F
FinisLux 01.11.20

Sanek
On the driver's menu

S
Sanek Zavalnyy 01.11.20

FinisLux
What did you put on the driver's menu and how

F
FinisLux 01.11.20

Sanek
Well, in the settings 5.1 there is a choice of active speakers, I've rearranged the stelio (2 columns)

B
B0gdan 01.11.20

If you had the sound then gone (no sound in the dialogues) then click on the PKM speaker icon
Then the playback devices ---gt; choose the speakers (if you're not in the headphones) will light up the button "tune" choose it -

S
Slava_Ukrainov 03.11.21

B0gdan
WELL THANKS YOU! I did not even suspect that due to the fact that I decided to install 7.1 in Realtek, the dialogs would not work for me ..

B
BlowWithTheFires 01.05.22

Who else has found solutions? Settings zvukovuhi and so and so dukal does not help. The sound just disappeared in the middle of the game, the characters in the dialogues do not even open their mouths. At the same time, replicas in battle, "Roach move", etc. there is.