3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 26.10.19 03:48 am

Lost Zoltan (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I started to take quests on Quint. One of the quests Old comrades" or something like that. To start, you have to play zoltanom.And he was gone. In Sage it is not. Although this was. I game already passed. Understand that Dykstra will not, and Oliver in the tavern. But Zoltan has to be. This is a bug or is it really gone?
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 26.10.19

Fumbling in the tavern.
Usually such characters machine give cards or are they somewhere.

Example: the Bloody Baron.
I have it hanged and when I came to take the Mind on a pedestal were glowing box, and in it card.

d
dimakozhanov 26.10.19

Orogon
It's not always about the Sage, he sometimes walks Evinrude.

L
Lavuer 26.10.19

Zoltan is on the street, near the entrance of the place of Buttercup, near the musicians.

O
Orogon 26.10.19

Lavuer
It is not there, checked

D
Dragon2055 26.10.19

Orogon
And fashion is not an hour worth? Just because these characters can fly through the texture. I'm that way with Chamberlain Imgur was.

O
Orogon 26.10.19

Unfortunately, neither Dijkstra in the baths or in the tavern I found cards. Apparently, only the Baron can thus find

O
Orogon 26.10.19

Dragon2055
Well, if the console is considered. you are

D
Dimonos23 26.10.19

Orogon
you case with it quest recently not performed???

D
Dimonos23 26.10.19

if so then he walks novigradu wait and return

O
Orogon 26.10.19

Dimonos23
Dijsktra died, I killed him after the assassination of Radovid. And Zoltan quest to gather the three cards I forgot to do. But then Zoltan was in place. And now it is gone.
And I've waited. No it does not come

I
Ilaya 26.10.19

I remember the first part, run around the city looking for him.

e
er236 26.10.19

Hi all. Where to find Zoltan after the song Priscilla. To play with him, Quint. Around Velen and Novigradu bypassed do not have it.

a
adrenalinegl 26.10.19

Dragon2055
Join us, for half an hour looking for that small, and I have to musicians under the floor collapsed, one head sticking out

T
Taras Groh 16.07.20

Guys, everything was very simple, 3 days spent on the search for the reptile Zoltan. The output is in Salvia to meditate and it will appear near the musicians on the street, and play. Took place after the end of the storyline. Map of Lambert if you have gone, lying on his bed in kaer morhen in. Good luck hope I helped

N
Noobhaker 16.07.20

Put fashion on the display of the quests on the map. Right now, not Buttercup, not Zoltan in Chameleone no. What happened (( And how to fix

S
SakvIL 20.08.21

Hello everyone. I can't find Zoltan after completing it. In "Sage and Rosemary" he is not, neither on the street nor inside. I tried to wait, meditate, nothing helps, maybe someone knows where to find him?