3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Key Ovald 01.11.20 07:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Everlasting Summer)

Visual novels are, of course, a genre for an amateur, and, as it seems, on the lover of "this very".
But this project is not enough that from our developers, and also firmly entered the memes of the Internet all Of Russia so that I though not a fan of these dating simulators, but still decided to play. Especially when I saw that she was suddenly free in Stymuska and suddenly with a huge pile of extremely positive reviews.
The first thing that bribes is the gorgeous music in the main menu. "Oh," I said, and I knew for sure that I had to play. In the future, the music for the most part only pleased with memorable melodies and cool reworks of pioneer songs, adding atmosphere to what is happening.
The second thing you notice is drawing, especially backgrounds. Despite some budget looks very beautiful, worked out, a lot can be put on the desktop, and the "eye-eyed" lyazik so generally forever settled in my heart. Girls are drawn just as well, although in some rare places the style of drawing changes to a simpler, but rather cute. Not the main characters (well, which can not be disropricized) as for the most part beautiful, especially the cool leader and epic reference Shurik with Electronics. It would seem that these two brothers- acrobat and lords of robotics are extremely clumsy reference, but no, as the characters they perfectly fit into the camp. And, oh gods, that scene with Electronics washers...
The third is aesthetics. Soviet pioneer-camp "Somenok" is just a gorgeous place of action and rightfully is a full-fledged character. Separate two-seater houses, mugs, a lake, an area with a majestic statue of a man-hint. It is such a lively place that you want to go there (up to a certain point, heh). Soviet aesthetics is just a godsend!

And the main thing - history. At first, it is very interesting what is going on for such a mysterious thing, but from the story of the hit man from about our time in the pioneer camp of the 80s quickly distracted by romances with girls. In fact, the game must be passed several times, for each girl the passage will change somewhat, especially in the end.
Slavya is an assistant counselor. The relationship with her is a beautiful romance, with a slight touch of exuberation. The ending is sweet, but idealistic, liked. Here you start to imagine how it would be possible to make the ending better because idealism always only spoils everything, for example, the hero lies in a coma, and the girls are nurses, etc. and it seems already understand what will be other endings. Ha.
Lena is a pretty quiet girl hiding behind books. In the first half I liked it very much (to squeeze out a smile from it is perceived as an achievement), then not very much. The least liked novel and the most not included in the general canvas ending (it would seem).
Alice is a local bully. Accordingly, the romance with her so to speak on elevated tones, wobbles of feelings and jealousy, the same did not like.
Ulyana is a GIRL-USSR, the spark from which the flames will ignite. When they grow up. :) Here it is a little different everything is leaking because it is still a child and the hero perceives her more as a younger sister. Which is logical, I was afraid that there would be an affair, but no. The world hasn't rolled before. The ending is sweet, idealistic, liked.
And then you realize that you kind of wanted to just go through one ending, purely to look at what all the cheese-bor and enough, and passed four and ... it turns out that there is still a place to go, although it would seem just the usual good novel, and gradually begin to notice some hint that it is not so simple ...
After the first passed "good" (and there are not good!) endings opens the opportunity to spin a novel with...
Miku is an anime girl. And suddenly the story abruptly jumps from the well-trodden skiing of the papadan on the rails of a terrible (in a good way) thriller. Very suddenly, very cool. One of the strongest plots of the game is not like the others, and the novel is good.
Well, like all the girls "passed"? All? No. Now you can go through the ending...
The main character! Suddenly. No, he will not seduce himself (although how to say...), but the perception of events and all the past endings is turned upside down. That's where the game begins to play completely different colors, the story becomes much more spectacular, holistic and mysterious.
Kudos to Gende, passed, congratulations, applause. All? Ha!
Julia, a secret character, available only if you go through all the other (not counting bad) endings. Well, here (in addition to the romantic line) incomprehensible becomes even more abruptly incomprehensible and understandable at the same time. But this is at least really the ending (?) of the whole game in the best traditions of the statue that replaces Lenin in this pioneer camp.
And that's not all. There is the last "harem" ending, but it can be obtained literally 15 minutes after the last.
That's now exactly everything, the game is passed (except for the bad endings). There are only 100,500 mods left, and that's it. :))

Total game you need to go 8 times to roll out the most complex story, which is absolutely not waiting for from a seemingly simple dating simulator. Already passed moments are very conveniently winded, which saves a lot of time, generally played very nicely. Even it would be possible without "this one", I think the game would only benefit from it.
9 harvested stocks for the winter out of 10!
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
belobaka 18.06.21

10 papiches out of 10

B
BApple 20.08.21

My self-esteem dropped a bit because of Electronics at the washbasins ~ (* w *) L

My rating is 9.2 / 10 [° _ °]